Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes Into BIOS

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes Into BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Built my system roughly two weeks ago. Since then, at least 6 different times, I will come back into the room to see it sitting on the BIOS screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Powerslave, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Crashes Into BIOS

Built my system roughly two weeks ago. Since then, at least 6 different times, I will come back into the room to see it sitting on the BIOS screen. I can move the mouse around and exit, but end up having to hard reboot and after that it boots fine. Nothing is overclocked, all connections are secure from what i can tell. I have already tried to remove the USB external drive and WIFI adapter in case that was causing it. I have updated all drivers from AMD and Asus. I have switched the memory from banks 1 & 3 to banks 2 & 4 (waiting to see if it happens again after this). Temperatures are normal and no heat issues. When playing games, i can run the system on Ultra and push it to its limits with no issues. This is totally random. There are also no errors or reports in event viewer. All Windows updates have been done. I even went as far as to disable Windows Defender and stop updates from running in the future thniking something there was causing it. I am at a loss. I have never ran across this in any build I have ever done within the last 20 years. Any insight would be appreciated. Below are the system specs:

Asus ROG Strix B350 Gaming Motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (2x8GB)
    AMD RX 580 8GB Video Card
    256GB SSD
    2TB Hard Drive for data
    850W PSU
    Windows 10 x64

:)

Powerslave, Sep 25, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 25, 2018
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Crashes Into BIOS

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashes Into BIOS

1. Windows 10 Crashes Into BIOS - Similar Threads - Crashes BIOS

2. Pc crashes and goes into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes and goes into bios: Hi I have a friend that has had some problems the last days with his pc. He finished his build some weeks ago and now it started randomly to crash and restart. After it restarts it goes to the bios. Sometimes he cant even enter Windows.Today another problem appeared. Now all...
  3. Pc crashes and goes into bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes and goes into bios: Hi I have a friend that has had some problems the last days with his pc. He finished his build some weeks ago and now it started randomly to crash and restart. After it restarts it goes to the bios. Sometimes he cant even enter Windows.Today another problem appeared. Now all...
  4. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios Update Crashed My Pc: I updated bios and now I can’t even boot up to windows it loads the asus loading screen then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-crashed-my-pc/aac94587-d79f-4e47-970c-0c22777bdd44
  5. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

Bios Update Crashed My Pc: I updated bios and now I can’t even boot up to windows it loads the asus loading screen then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-crashed-my-pc/aac94587-d79f-4e47-970c-0c22777bdd44
  6. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.

PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.: Hello. My PC was pretty slow and the SSD was almost always full, so I purchased a couple EXT hard drives to alleviate some space from the SSD. I decided to reinstall windows to have a fresh start, and that's where I ran into some issues. After the fresh install, I downloaded...
  8. PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.: Hello. My PC was pretty slow and the SSD was always almost always full, so I purchased a couple EXT hard drives to alleviate some space from the SSD. I decided to reinstall windows to have a fresh start, and that's where I ran into some issues. After the fresh install, I...
  9. PC crashes then launches into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes then launches into bios: I’ve recently been having an issue where my computer will just freeze/crash and then it restarts booting up into BIOS. In BIOS it says there are no bootable devices found, and the only solution that I’ve had is to close the computer by the power button and reopen it and it...
  10. PC crashes then launches into bios

PC crashes then launches into bios: I’ve recently been having an issue where my computer will just freeze/crash and then it restarts booting up into BIOS. In BIOS it says there are no bootable devices found, and the only solution that I’ve had is to close the computer by the power button and reopen it and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes into bios

2. windows 10 crashes to bios

3. win 10 bios