Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube)

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows keeps crashing. It mostly appears to happen when I'm watching/listening Youtube. When playing games (WoW, ARC of War of the Overworld) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bjornhollander, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube)

Windows keeps crashing. It mostly appears to happen when I'm watching/listening Youtube. When playing games (WoW, ARC of War of the Overworld) the crash does not occur, except for when I play Planet Coaster. I think it has something to do with the video card, but I haven't got the knowledge to figure it out. I have attached the the logs from the DM log collector. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Björn

Attachment 150294Attachment 150294

:)

bjornhollander, Aug 23, 2017

2. Disable Google restricted mode for a child account on Windows 10?

We are also having this problem.

All three of my children have updated to Windows 10. I am still on Windows 8.1Pro.

None of them can watch most of the youtube videos they used to watch all the time.

None of them have google or youtube accounts.

Short of removing them from the 'family' I don't see anything that I can do to allow them to watch youtube videos and still be monitored and safe in the 'family'..

Help!

MatthewBeall, Aug 23, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Mail app crashing

I do run Windows 10 Pro 1511 is crashing all the time when i do use my own add email with pop3 SMTP3 with SSL, just need to click somewhere in the app for it should gonna crash add the email one Gmail and sync and is working wunderful, but if am add them
    automatic to the app is crashing never see any worst.

Windows 10 Email app crash Youtube Video

Mikael Jakobsson, Aug 23, 2017
  4. Spectrum Win User

Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube)

It looks like you are getting Bugcheck 119, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.

The crash dumps are blaming, dxgmms2.sys which is the DirectX driver, responsible for graphics rendering.

Because DirectX is used on every Windows desktop system, it is unlikely that it is the actual culprit, but rather there is an issue with your GPU that is producing this error as a side-effect.

Looking at the crashing thread I am seeing a common pattern (read bottom to top):

Code: watchdog!WdLogEvent5_WdCriticalError+0xce dxgmms2!VidSchiResetEngine+0x6ad dxgkrnl!TdrAllowToDebugEngineTimeout dxgkrnl!ADAPTER_RENDER:Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube) :DdiQueryDependentEngineGroup+0x21f[/quote] This is showing that the GPU (or GPU driver) is failing to respond in a normal amount of time and is ultimately reset by Windows, the kernel watchdog notices this device error and then causes the system crash.

1.) Uninstall the current driver using Display Driver Uninstaller (here is a guide on using it), then install the latest driver for your GTX 970

2.) If you are still getting blue screens, please uninstall the display drivers (again) and physically disconnect your GTX 970 from your computer.

Then use your computer normally and see if you are still getting blue screens, this will help us rule out a physical problem with your GPU.

Spectrum, Aug 23, 2017
  5. Thanks for the quick replay! I followed your instructions, and now we wait. I'll keep using the PC for the coming few days to see whether reinstalling the driver did the trick. Keep you posted!

bjornhollander, Aug 23, 2017
  6. Its no legal Windows (Office) AND no legal Adobe here *Sleepy

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

There are entries in the hosts.txt to bypass the activation of Adobe products.

Theres a tool which is used to bypass the activation of microsoft products. If you are sure you did not use a tool like this, maybe a friend or store tech did it without your knowledge.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube)

1. Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube) - Similar Threads - crashes watching youtube

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reinstalled windows 10, random disconnects when watching youtube.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled windows 10, random disconnects when watching youtube.: Hi, a few months back i corrupted my windows 10 during an update and I had to reinstall windows 10 to my pc. I found a free windows 10 home and installed it to a flash drive and thats how I installed windows back on my pc. Everything seemed to work fine until I would do...
  6. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  7. Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD

Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD: Watching Youtube video in chrome browser. Suddenly the screen goes black and the speaker makes a weird sound. On Mon 16-Sep-19 8:39:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-28375-01.dmp This was probably caused by...
  8. BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.

BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.: Every time I load a video on Youtube it will give me an BSOD Crash. It was at first only for Youtube but now it can happen for random websites. The last error code it gave me was: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. Twitch however is not affected. Has had about 5 or so BSOD crashes...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD when watching Youtube videos

Windows 10 BSOD when watching Youtube videos: Hi! I have started to get strange, frequent BSODs when I am wathing Youtube videos. These BSODs occur with Opera and Firefox. Computer stops responding, sound cuts off same time and I cant move mouse. First, I suspected my new graphic card, MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP might be...
  10. Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen: I don't know why, but ever since this afternoon, Windows decides to crash complete whenever I'm a few minutes or so in watching a YouTube video. It doesn't do it playing intensive games like Grand Theft Auto 5 yet it decides to do it watching a YouTube video. How Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 times out while watching YouTube