Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes often every day

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes often every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having issues with my PC over the past few months and I've swapped out different components like my Power Supply and even RMA'd my RAM and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LayneWoodruff, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashes often every day

I've been having issues with my PC over the past few months and I've swapped out different components like my Power Supply and even RMA'd my RAM and got it back thinking it was a hardware issue which it might be I guess. But my PC blue screens multiple times a day, it's random. Whether I'm just writing a script, email, browsing the web, watching a video, or just playing some games, or even nothing at all, I'll walk away from my PC just to see that it reset while I was gone. Since this started Windows for some reason thinks that I have another windows installation? But I don't? So I compile

:)

LayneWoodruff, Jul 25, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashes often every day

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes often every day

1. Windows 10 crashes often every day - Similar Threads - crashes often every

2. Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump: My system is crashing every 2 days, usually when I am not at the computer to see if these is a BSOD or notI have configured the system to allow minidumps but there are no minidumps present.How do I find out what is causing the crash?I can't think of anything else at this...
  3. windows 10 crashes every day several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 crashes every day several times: I got a W10 Pro. It is crashing at startup or during working every day> Today it crashes 3 times after log in. Bluescreen dumps aren't created although i enabled this. I did a repair install, but that didnt help. I checked the memroy but that did give an error. I already...
  4. Crashes every day

Crashes every day: Happens regardless of if I'm mining or not, if I'm OCed or not. Would appreciate any help! MONSTER-(2021-02-15_12-54-05).zip - Google Drive 174326
  5. Crashes every day,

Crashes every day,: Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashes-every-day/d4529fa5-387e-478a-bea5-d4044b7be9e0
  6. Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days

Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days: Hi, I have recently build a new computer about 1,5 months ago and I have experienced quite a lot of crashes. It seems that my computer crashes when I am playing games, so I think that GPU might be to blame, but I am not an expert. Can someone give me more info about the...
  7. Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

Windows 10 is crashing almost every day: I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the memory diagnostics tool and SFC, and nothing comes up. As a solution, I've just been restoring my computer to a recovery point...
  8. Windows Explorer Crashing Every so Often?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer Crashing Every so Often?: So I got KB4551762 recently, and the day of the update Windows Explorer would crash every 15 minutes or so and Avast refused to start. After a fresh reinstall of Avast and multiple scans (I thought it was a virus at first) the problem sorta went away-ish? Right now it only...
  9. Windows 10 crashing often

Windows 10 crashing often: Hi I'm trying to fix a colleague's laptop which keeps crashing. It's a HP Probook 430 running Windows 10 Pro. I have exported a day's worth of error logs, where it crashed a lot more than normal while I was trying to figure out the issue. I've tried updating all of the...
  10. Windows 10 crashes every few days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashes every few days: Hi I have this issue since April now. Windows 10 randomly crashes every few days. I have now changed 4 hdd's sent the ram for replacement, and have also sent the motherboard for tests. Wondering if anyone had similar problems. I.have Asus Z170a motherboard and 16gb ram...