Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup

I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update. Once the computer crashes, i can only move my mouse. On previous occasions, I managed to get a video up and it would freeze, then continue to play the last 10 seconds of audio on repeat. Can somebody tell me how to fix this!

Edit: The computer comes up with a script error. It appears to related to microsoft one drive though, and it doesn't show up if i unplug my router. Anyways, here's the link it comes up with:
    https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.25924.00/LoginHost_Core1033.js

Edit 2: If i wait long enough, it comes up with the alert that tells you that a program has crashed. Except this one is tell that microsoft windows has crashed. It then asks me if I want to end the process. I can't actually press either button since nothing works, but I thought I might mention it.

:)

Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015
  2. KH55 Win User

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes on startup.

It crashes so quickly that the error message can't be copied.

There appears to be no way to get help.

3. TalhaRauf Win User
    Windows 10 Store not working

Windows 10 apps store has been crashing on startup since on week. Help!

TalhaRauf, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes on startup

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup - Similar Threads - crashes startup

2. Startup crash in 1809 after disk corruption repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup crash in 1809 after disk corruption repair: This one will make Shawn's eyes roll *Wink. I originally double-booted Win 10 with Win 7SE, the latter on vol. 1 as C:, and when 10 came out I installed it on volume 4 (F:) because drives D: (2) & E: (3) then were non-O/S drives, with E: becoming the fossil boneyard from the...
  3. PC crashed on some days after startup several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashed on some days after startup several times: On some days the PC just works fine but on some days it just crashed after a few seconds or minutes after startup like 5 times and then it runs fine for the rest of the day. Sometimes a get a normal BSOD, sometimes a frozen BSOD or a BSOD that looks corrupted. And sometimes...
  4. [Solved] Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup

[Solved] Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup: I was trying to make more room on my Windows 10 partition, so I used Gparted Live to reduce partition size by 6GB of the Ubuntu boot. The Ubuntu will still boot, but the Windows partition boots with a blue, sad face screen. I get the windows error of 0xc0000225 when starting...
  5. Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup

Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup: I was trying to make more room on my Windows 10 partition, so I used Gparted Live to reduce partition size by 6GB of the Ubuntu boot. The Ubuntu will still boot, but the Windows partition boots with a blue, sad face screen. I get the windows error of 0xc0000225 when starting...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup: Hello! A few days ago I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo. After some seconds before i started the game, it crashed without any error. I disabled anti-virus (I have only Windows Defender), I downloaded random app from microsoft store, I don`t have overclocking software, I...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup: I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run: Hi, I bought the game on 3.10.2018. Everything ran well, but one week ago, after a windows update (I´m running Windows 10) and after weekend I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and the game doesn´t starts. I have only the first loading screen (With McLaren Senna picture) and...
  10. Previously open window crashes explorer on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previously open window crashes explorer on startup: When I login to Windows 10, a window opens up and immediately begins to flicker, then hangs. Closing it restarts Windows Explorer, but then 15-30 seconds later, I lose the ability to open any windows and Explorer hangs again, for good this time. Restarting even after closing...