Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup

I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update. Once the computer crashes, i can only move my mouse. On previous occasions, I managed to get a video up and it would freeze, then continue to play the last 10 seconds of audio on repeat. Can somebody tell me how to fix this!

Edit: The computer comes up with a script error. It appears to related to microsoft one drive though, and it doesn't show up if i unplug my router. Anyways, here's the link it comes up with:
    https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.25924.00/LoginHost_Core1033.js

Edit 2: If i wait long enough, it comes up with the alert that tells you that a program has crashed. Except this one is tell that microsoft windows has crashed. It then asks me if I want to end the process. I can't actually press either button since nothing works, but I thought I might mention it.

:)

Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015
  2. KH55 Win User

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes on startup.

It crashes so quickly that the error message can't be copied.

There appears to be no way to get help.

3. TalhaRauf Win User
    Windows 10 Store not working

Windows 10 apps store has been crashing on startup since on week. Help!

TalhaRauf, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes on startup

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup - Similar Threads - crashes startup

2. 3ds Max crash when startup finished on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3ds Max crash when startup finished on windows 11: Here is my CrashDump files.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M5SWgHuoagq2judLigNc8AJrGhLYhfQR?usp=sharingPlease help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3ds-max-crash-when-startup-finished-on-windows-11/7616e7f8-272d-4162-98f7-cc5e00437cf1
  3. 3ds Max crash when startup finished on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3ds Max crash when startup finished on windows 11: Here is my CrashDump files.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M5SWgHuoagq2judLigNc8AJrGhLYhfQR?usp=sharingPlease help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3ds-max-crash-when-startup-finished-on-windows-11/7616e7f8-272d-4162-98f7-cc5e00437cf1
  4. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?: Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution...
  5. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?: Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution...
  6. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes: Hi: Thank you so much ahead of time for any help.I've been plagued by constant startup issues, and now occasional crashes/blue screen: "Your Device Ran Into a Problem---Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ntfs.sysHere is my last Minidump. If it makes...
  7. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes: Hi: Thank you so much ahead of time for any help.I've been plagued by constant startup issues, and now occasional crashes/blue screen: "Your Device Ran Into a Problem---Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ntfs.sysHere is my last Minidump. If it makes...
  8. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

9. Crashing on startup of a game, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing on startup of a game, nothing is working.: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.538.198.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Faulting module name: pid.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0xf385cf53Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000000266eFaulting process ID: 0x998Faulting application start...
  10. Crashing on startup of a game, nothing is working.

Crashing on startup of a game, nothing is working.: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.538.198.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Faulting module name: pid.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0xf385cf53Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000000266eFaulting process ID: 0x998Faulting application start...