Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup

I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update. Once the computer crashes, i can only move my mouse. On previous occasions, I managed to get a video up and it would freeze, then continue to play the last 10 seconds of audio on repeat. Can somebody tell me how to fix this!

Edit: The computer comes up with a script error. It appears to related to microsoft one drive though, and it doesn't show up if i unplug my router. Anyways, here's the link it comes up with:
    https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.25924.00/LoginHost_Core1033.js

Edit 2: If i wait long enough, it comes up with the alert that tells you that a program has crashed. Except this one is tell that microsoft windows has crashed. It then asks me if I want to end the process. I can't actually press either button since nothing works, but I thought I might mention it.

:)

Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015
  2. KH55 Win User

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes on startup.

It crashes so quickly that the error message can't be copied.

There appears to be no way to get help.

3. TalhaRauf Win User
    Windows 10 Store not working

Windows 10 apps store has been crashing on startup since on week. Help!

TalhaRauf, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes on startup

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup - Similar Threads - crashes startup

2. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  3. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  4. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  5. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  6. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  7. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  8. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  10. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75