Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup

I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update. Once the computer crashes, i can only move my mouse. On previous occasions, I managed to get a video up and it would freeze, then continue to play the last 10 seconds of audio on repeat. Can somebody tell me how to fix this!

Edit: The computer comes up with a script error. It appears to related to microsoft one drive though, and it doesn't show up if i unplug my router. Anyways, here's the link it comes up with:
    https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.25924.00/LoginHost_Core1033.js

Edit 2: If i wait long enough, it comes up with the alert that tells you that a program has crashed. Except this one is tell that microsoft windows has crashed. It then asks me if I want to end the process. I can't actually press either button since nothing works, but I thought I might mention it.

:)

Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015
  2. KH55 Win User

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes on startup.

It crashes so quickly that the error message can't be copied.

There appears to be no way to get help.

3. TalhaRauf Win User
    Windows 10 Store not working

Windows 10 apps store has been crashing on startup since on week. Help!

TalhaRauf, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes on startup

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup - Similar Threads - crashes startup

2. Remote Desktop App crashes immediately upon startup after May 2020 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop App crashes immediately upon startup after May 2020 version 2004 update: I came into the office this morning and my desktop had updated to the May 2020 version 2004 update. Attempting to run the Remote Desktop App downloaded from the Microsoft Store results in an immediate crash. The window for the app appears briefly and then closes. First thing...
  3. minecraft crashing on startup istantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft crashing on startup istantly: I have bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have not been able to play since the Nether Update was released. The game would open and show the first loading screen, then close after a few seconds of being opened. I tried everything: update the drivers, restore the previous...
  4. after a crash startup apps will not start at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after a crash startup apps will not start at all: After i was attempting to select multiple images in a folder with ctrl+click my computer crashed and now the apps that are listed as startup apps will absolutely not start at all. These include steam and icue which i have tried downloading the installers and reinstalling but...
  5. Windows crashes at startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes at startup.: Hi, I started a lite program and it crashed my pc. And now I'm not able to boot up my pc anymore expect in safe mode It gave me the following stop codes: - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDELD 2x - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION 5x - CACHE MANAGER 1x I also recently posted another...
  6. Minecraft Crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing on startup: I have bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have not been able to play since the Nether Update was released. The game would open and show the first loading screen, then close after a few seconds of being opened. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, resetted the game, I used...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup: This problem started occurring recently, I tried everything I could. Reinstalling the store,Resetting it, Using power shell cmds, Using WSReset.exe, Changing Appdata permissions, Resetting permissions, and I even did a full reset on my PC First I did "Keep Personal Files"...
  8. External Hard Disk is causing Windows 10 Startup crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    External Hard Disk is causing Windows 10 Startup crashes: Hello, I have Dell inspiron with windows 10 version 2004. I have a Toshiba hard disk which is now used as external HDD since I changed to SSD for better performance. Recently I updated to latest OS, windows 10 version 2004. Now on every windows startup, it's causing...
  9. ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup: Hi, I need help to solve this problem, please. When searching for MoBEX all I find is problems with edge. Hopefully I can be helpful providing more information if required ForzaHorizon4.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  10. Some games keep suddenly crashing on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games keep suddenly crashing on startup?: Close to a week ago a few of our games, be they from steam or epic games etc, suddenly would crash upon starting them. We have tried all we know, reinstalled windows 10, uninstalled and reinstalled the games/programs used for said games, we have tried to use the compatibility...