Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup

I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update. Once the computer crashes, i can only move my mouse. On previous occasions, I managed to get a video up and it would freeze, then continue to play the last 10 seconds of audio on repeat. Can somebody tell me how to fix this!

Edit: The computer comes up with a script error. It appears to related to microsoft one drive though, and it doesn't show up if i unplug my router. Anyways, here's the link it comes up with:
    https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.25924.00/LoginHost_Core1033.js

Edit 2: If i wait long enough, it comes up with the alert that tells you that a program has crashed. Except this one is tell that microsoft windows has crashed. It then asks me if I want to end the process. I can't actually press either button since nothing works, but I thought I might mention it.

:)

Retro Chocolate, Nov 12, 2015
  2. KH55 Win User

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes

Windows 10 NASCAR app crashes on startup.

It crashes so quickly that the error message can't be copied.

There appears to be no way to get help.

3. TalhaRauf Win User
    Windows 10 Store not working

Windows 10 apps store has been crashing on startup since on week. Help!

TalhaRauf, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes on startup

1. Windows 10 crashes on startup - Similar Threads - crashes startup

2. Computer crash on Android Studio Emulator Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash on Android Studio Emulator Startup: When I launch the Android Studio Emulator it pops up and then a second later my whole screen goes green with the text "You Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart, We're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you." and provided the stop code...
  3. Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BL4CKF4NT0M [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l24mti/need_help_windows_crashing_on_startup_i_solved_it/
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashes ~1 minute after startup.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes ~1 minute after startup.: When I launch forza, it stays on that screen with the forza logo for about a minute, then crashes. I have disabled OBS, my graphics driver is fine nVidia 460.89, nothing shows up in error log, and there is no reasoning behind the crash. Is there something I can do? I really...
  5. Computer crashing on game startups / increase resource use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer crashing on game startups / increase resource use: I recently installed windows 10 onto a b450 ds3h mobo and every so often when i open a game my computer will shut off, mobo lights stay on but monitor is off. I thought it was a false positive for an overheat but have no idea. ANy help is appreciated submitted by...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup: whenever i click the minecraft icon on my task bar, desktop and start it opens normally and then it just closes on the mojang startup. I tried updating it, reinstalling it, logging out of my account and back in, restarting the computer, removing it from task bar and freeing...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup: Recently I had to do a fresh reset on my computer to fix some crashing issues. Everything has been running great except ever since then Minecraft windows 10 edition does not load up. What happens is when I open the app it shows the red Mojang splash screen then the white...
  8. Occasional Black Screen on Startup + Computer Crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional Black Screen on Startup + Computer Crashes?: Hi, I am experiencing some issues with my computer, which is a windows 10 machine. Sometimes, on startup, I will get a black screen when turning it on. This seems to be becoming more frequent. Secondly, windows has crashed and needed to restart twice over the past week. I...
  9. Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup: I have updated Minecraft to 1.16.200 and the moment I launch the game, I get stuck on the Red Mojang screen, and then immediately it crashes. I have tried uninstalling the game, updating the driver, updating the graphics card, and reset the game. Noting worked. I have...
  10. Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup: Immediately after a migration to version 2004 Windows 10 french a lot of builtin apps News, Calculator, Weather... crash at startup after briefly showing a blank window. In the last version 1909 all these apps work correctly. For the News application, the windows log...