Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Can someone help with this please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by woodstok1234, May 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly

Hi,Can someone help with this please.

:)

woodstok1234, May 4, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly

1. Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly - Similar Threads - crashes restarts unexpectedly

2. Unexpected restarts - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected restarts - Windows 10: so today i have gotten a new case and a cpu cooler and moved my motherboard to this new case but i just noticed after a 5-6 hours of no problem i have even torture tested with prime95 it just restarted itself 4 times in last 15-20 minutes.i have checked event viewer with ids...
  3. Unexpected restarts - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected restarts - Windows 10: so today i have gotten a new case and a cpu cooler and moved my motherboard to this new case but i just noticed after a 5-6 hours of no problem i have even torture tested with prime95 it just restarted itself 4 times in last 15-20 minutes.i have checked event viewer with ids...
  4. Unexpected restarts - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows restarts unexpectedly

windows restarts unexpectedly: I have a Thinkpad X1 Extreme Gen 3 running windows 10. The laptop is connected to a Thinkpad Thunderbolt Workstation dock and two external monitors connected.The laptop restarts repeatedly when not in use. No issue while using. Restart happens when put into sleep, or the...
  6. Unexpected Windows 10 Crash

Unexpected Windows 10 Crash: Now I was attending my Online class and my PC suddenly crashed, I wasn't running any sort of heavy work or any work which could crash my PC, since a few days we are getting news about windows 10 update version KB5001330 wrecking performance, so I uninstalled it 2-3 days...
  7. Windows 10 unexpected restarting problem

Windows 10 unexpected restarting problem: I am getting blue screen with below message:- Your PC ran a problem and needs to restart, We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. but no error code showing....
  8. Windows 10 crashes unexpectedly

Windows 10 crashes unexpectedly: So my dad bought himself a used i7 8700K and a new Asus Prime H370 Plus Motherboard and since then the computer crashes randomly. Here is the EventViewer from the System: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OhTgEcBAqZtws2VGR3dTKqKCXROCrfw7/view?usp=sharing There are...
  9. Windows 10 Unexpected Crashing

Windows 10 Unexpected Crashing: Initially, my computer would not boot at all. I would turn the computer on and the CPU fan would kick on for a second and then shut down, but the Hard drive activity light would be a steady light. I decided I should reset the CMOS. That did the trick, sorta. The computer will...
  10. windows crashes and restarts unexpectedly

windows crashes and restarts unexpectedly: every morning when I turn the pc on for the first time it will crash after windows login screen or after I logged in and it will restart itself and repeat when I check the reliability history it gives the following error LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 this is with a fresh install...