Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts...

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been randomly crashing . I could be doing anything, or be doing nothing, only to come back and find my computer restarted on it's own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lonewolf3515, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts...

My computer has been randomly crashing . I could be doing anything, or be doing nothing, only to come back and find my computer restarted on it's own. I check event viewer and always get the same 3 errors and one critical kernel error. It shows no good information as to why or how it happens. I do not know too much about event viewer though or where to check. I only found this....This happens so randomly I utterly cannot predict it, nor am I able to recreate the issue because it's so rare that it happens. I think it happens maybe once a week or something. It has been going on for a long time.

:)

lonewolf3515, Jun 20, 2021

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts...

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts...

1. Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts... - Similar Threads - crashes randomly unexpectedly

2. Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts: Hi,My laptop is randomly showing the blue screen and then restarting. After troubleshooting, windows showed issues with the update. Here's a summary of the report. would have uploaded screenshots but it says failed to uploadCheck for Windows Update issues DetectedDetects...
  3. Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly shows blue screen and automatically restarts: Hi,My laptop is randomly showing the blue screen and then restarting. After troubleshooting, windows showed issues with the update. Here's a summary of the report. would have uploaded screenshots but it says failed to uploadCheck for Windows Update issues DetectedDetects...
  4. pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Hi Team,facing an issue, pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equalUnfortunately, I have been experiencing recurring blue screen errors in my Windows 10 system for the past two months.I have attempted various troubleshooting steps,...
  5. pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Hi Team,facing an issue, pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equalUnfortunately, I have been experiencing recurring blue screen errors in my Windows 10 system for the past two months.I have attempted various troubleshooting steps,...
  6. pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Windows blue screen crashes

Random Windows blue screen crashes: At random times i get windows crashes with the error showing rtwlane.syswhen i open event viewer i see this The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or...
  8. Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly

Windows 10 crashes or restarts unexpectedly: Hi,Can someone help with this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-crashes-or-restarts-unexpectedly/fdc62be1-ab20-41bf-9fc4-fa144ee46789
  9. Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing

Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing: I have done a few clean installs since it began. Blue screens are mostly Critical Process Died and System Thread Exception Not Handled. In safe mode I have done sfc scan, chkdsk, DISM, I have also done a few memory tests, and intel processor diagnostic tool. I downloaded...
  10. windows crashes and restarts unexpectedly

windows crashes and restarts unexpectedly: every morning when I turn the pc on for the first time it will crash after windows login screen or after I logged in and it will restart itself and repeat when I check the reliability history it gives the following error LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 this is with a fresh install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc crashes randomly no blue screen