Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Installed Windows 10 pro on my computer which had windows 10 home on it. Now when my computer goes into sleep mode and I try to come out of it the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RomanKowalski1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode

Installed Windows 10 pro on my computer which had windows 10 home on it. Now when my computer goes into sleep mode and I try to come out of it the computer crashes and I get the blue screen. I have to physically turn it off at the power button and turn it back on. It didnt do this with my original version of windows 10 64bit.

:)

RomanKowalski1, Nov 28, 2018
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Win7 Pro Laptop crashes when resumes from sleep

Ok almost positive it related to the wifi card/driver. If I disable it in the device manager my laptop sleeps and resumes just fine.

So I guess first step would to be try to find a different driver and if that doesnt work I guess I can replace it. Used mini pci-e wifi cards are pretty cheap.

BrooksyX, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Sleep mode resume

Hi Tyler,

Disabling some of the startup programs normally aids a slow response time when resuming from sleep mode. The concern you're experiencing may continue to happen due to some incorrect power settings. Aside from the steps mentioned above, may we know the specific
    procedures that you have tried to rectify the issue? You can also indicate other changes made on your device before this issue occurred.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Meadie03 Win User

Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode

Resuming Videos after Sleep Mode - Windows 10

Hi All,

I've just bought myself a new HP laptop running Windows 10. I've found that every time I try to resume a video after my laptop has gone into Sleep Mode, I cannot get it to play without restarting my computer.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is wasting sooo much of my time.

Thanks

Meadie Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode :)

Meadie03, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode

1. Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode - Similar Threads - crashes resuming sleep

2. System restarts when resuming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restarts when resuming from sleep mode: For several weeks, I have experienced an issue where I press the power button to resume from sleep mode in Windows 11, but nothing appears on the screen even though the computer is on. I then press the power button again, and the computer either turns off or restarts. In the...
  3. System restarts when resuming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restarts when resuming from sleep mode: For several weeks, I have experienced an issue where I press the power button to resume from sleep mode in Windows 11, but nothing appears on the screen even though the computer is on. I then press the power button again, and the computer either turns off or restarts. In the...
  4. Windows 10 crashed with bluescreen error 0x0000014F when resuming from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashed with bluescreen error 0x0000014F when resuming from sleep: When I woke my Windows 10 laptop from sleep, it suddenly crashed with a bluescreen error: PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 0x0000014F. What might have caused this error, and what can I do to fix it?...
  5. Windows 10 not resuming from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 not resuming from Sleep Mode: I have an Lenovo PC running Windows 10 successfully for many years. Recently going back 2 or 3 Windows updates ago, it stopped resuming from sleep mode by using my Space Bar. Now I have to restart Windows with the power button. I read many posted questions with similar...
  6. rtx 3080 crashes only when resume from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rtx 3080 crashes only when resume from sleep mode: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffff90ffde397950, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff800596e1e5e, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111420-11812-01.dmp. Report Id: f84d9439-e1ab-4bd3-ade3-c89eea0fc7e3. here is the...
  7. Windows 10 no ipv6 on resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 no ipv6 on resume from sleep: I have had this problem for the longest time and it is still happening with Windows 10 ver 2004. On my Surface Pro 7 and Surface Go 2 both now on Windows 10-2004, they will fail to obtain ipv6 addresses on SLAAC networks on resume from sleep for more than 1 minute. If I...
  8. No sound after resume from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound after resume from sleep mode.: From about two years I have this problem. I have installed every single version of driver, but problem won't go away. Sound only come back when I restart Windows Audio service. Anyone have an idea what causes this? submitted by /u/antek2220 [link] [comments]...
  9. BSODs when resuming from Sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs when resuming from Sleep mode: Hello, Ever since I upgraded to W10 Pro (from W8.1 Pro) my PC has started bluescreening when resuming from Sleep. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT is the most common one, and the only one that has occured so far after upgrade to Build 10586 (upgraded 2015-11-13). BSODs...
  10. Delayed resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Delayed resume from sleep: I installed an SSD in my laptop. Occasionally, when I resume from sleep mode, the computer becomes unresponsive. It does this for about 30 seconds. I can't remember if it was doing this before I installed the new drive. Today it's been doing it almost every time I open the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe freezes after resuming from sleep or hibernate

2. windows 10 laptop not resuming after sleep

3. windows 10 crashes at resume from sleep

4. windows 10 crashes from sleep mode,
  5. windows 10 laptop crashes shortly after resuming from sleep,
  6. system crashes on sleep mode,
  7. system crashes during sleep mode,
  8. windows 10 stucks after resuming from sleep,
  9. windows 10 crashes after sleep mode ,
  10. laptop crashes on resume,
  11. windows sleep mode not resuming ,