Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i started up my computer i run it normally but soon a white screen or a stripe screen appeared, i thought it was a virus so i keep cleaning my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DNHero, Nov 8, 2018.

1. DNHero Win User

Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

when i started up my computer i run it normally but soon a white screen or a stripe screen appeared, i thought it was a virus so i keep cleaning my computer and check for updates but it always crashes lately every per day, this mostly happened when i not even doing anything on it when i took a break from it, is there anything i need to fixed this please i need help with this problem.

:)

DNHero, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Nov 8, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when... - Similar Threads - Crashes White screen

2. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  3. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  4. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Screen Turns White and Window Freezes

Windows 10 Screen Turns White and Window Freezes: I keep having an issue where programs that are open will turn white and will stop working. The desktop also isn't showing up and is blacked out. I have tried restarting my PC but the issue just presents itself again. I also tried turning off Link State Power Management which...
  6. White crash screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White crash screen: MSI GE62 6QD APACHE PRO Everytime I wake laptop from sleep I get a white "collecting information" screen that is suppose to be blue and is frozen.. Forces me to have to hold power to force laptop to restart. Whenever I boot back up, I always get the welcome screen. I press...
  7. White flickering translucent strip on bottom of screen, any solution to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flickering translucent strip on bottom of screen, any solution to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nightelia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fgf8bv/white_flickering_translucent_strip_on_bottom_of/
  8. Google White Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google White Screen Crash: I have download chrome to my new windows laptop but every time I open it I get a white screen for a second then it just closes. I have tried re-installing, clearing all local data and even deactivating firewall but nothing has fixed this. Any ideas or solutions? submitted by...
  9. Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...: when i started up my computer i run it normally but soon a white screen or a stripe screen appeared, i thought it was a virus so i keep cleaning my computer for virus, and check for updates, but it always crashes lately every per day, this mostly happened when i not even...
  10. windows 10 getting white screen freezing

windows 10 getting white screen freezing: hey everyone, looking for some help here. I got a Lenovo T440s laptop and for the past few weeks I have been getting a white screen, only last for 20-60 seconds, everything is frozen, cant move nothing then it will go away for a while and come back, randomly, no rhyme or...