Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i started up my computer i run it normally but soon a white screen or a stripe screen appeared, i thought it was a virus so i keep cleaning my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DNHero, Nov 8, 2018.

1. DNHero Win User

Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

when i started up my computer i run it normally but soon a white screen or a stripe screen appeared, i thought it was a virus so i keep cleaning my computer for virus, and check for updates, but it always crashes lately every per day, this mostly happened when i not even doing anything on it when i took a break from it, is there anything i need to fixed this please i need help with this problem.

:)

DNHero, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Easy Rhino Win User
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when... - Similar Threads - Crashes White screen

2. Windows update causing screen to freeze then reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causing screen to freeze then reboot: G'day. Hoping someone can help. Ever since my computer updated, it has caused my screen to freeze and then computer goes into a reboot. Only to repeat. Freeze then reboot. ARGH!!! I've tried to restore but there are no restore points except the latest update point. Hope...
  3. Windows 10 Freezes into colourful screen then crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Freezes into colourful screen then crashes: A couple months ago my computer started freezing maybe once a day. Ever since then they become more frequent and now it occurs almost every 30 minutes to an hour and its very frustrating. [IMG]The screen freezes and mismatched colours appear on rhe screen and then usually...
  4. Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Crashes to a White screen or Strips screen, and freezes, i have to reboot when...: when i started up my computer i run it normally but soon a white screen or a stripe screen appeared, i thought it was a virus so i keep cleaning my computer and check for updates but it always crashes lately every per day, this mostly happened when i not even doing anything...
  5. windows 10 getting white screen freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 getting white screen freezing: hey everyone, looking for some help here. I got a Lenovo T440s laptop and for the past few weeks I have been getting a white screen, only last for 20-60 seconds, everything is frozen, cant move nothing then it will go away for a while and come back, randomly, no rhyme or...
  6. Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes

Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes: Hello, im here becouse i need some help i got my PC few months ago but recently i started to getting multiple Bsod crashes with many different asserts. I refreshed my PC to fabric settings and removed all data from hard drive but it didnt help and im still getting these...
  7. random crashes and screen freezes

random crashes and screen freezes: need help troubleshooting my random crashes and screen freezes, i have to manually reboot sometimes to solve the issue or it will just auto restart see attached zip for the dump, thanks! 55188
  8. random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot)

random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot): hello, I am having a problem with a BSOD dealing with the ntoskrnl.exe core operation. I've checked it up in bluescreenview and have attached the needed files for you guys to analyze. Attachment 78790 any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you 49656
  9. Windows 10 freezes up and I have to reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes up and I have to reboot: I have a brand new computer. It came with Win 8.1 and I accepted the Windows 10 free upgrade. Have had this HP computer now for 11 days and it has froze up exactly 4 times. When it freezes I cannot do anything- ctr+alt+delete does not work, and the esc key does not work. I...
  10. Windows Crashes to Black Screen and Reboots Randomly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Crashes to Black Screen and Reboots Randomly.: Hi guys, I'm experiencing a strange problem on my secondary desktop (the crappy Alienware). Randomly, the machine restarts within a mere 5 minutes of it running. It also restarts just sitting on the login screen, so it doesn't only happen when someone is logged in. It,...