Windows 10: Windows 10 - Crashes when I'm not watching, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Discus and support Windows 10 - Crashes when I'm not watching, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes when I go to sleep I forget to turn of my PC, when I wake up though like 4/5 times it wakes me up to a BSOD or the Login screen, looking at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TemplateTF, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Crashes when I'm not watching, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Sometimes when I go to sleep I forget to turn of my PC, when I wake up though like 4/5 times it wakes me up to a BSOD or the Login screen, looking at event viewer clearly shows me that something happend. I don't know what's happening exactly but it's happend multiple times.

If I need to provide any files/hardware any information at all, please tell me.

:)

TemplateTF, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Sara7984 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Nov 21, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Crashes when I'm not watching, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Crashes when I'm not watching, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

1. Windows 10 - Crashes when I'm not watching, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) - Similar Threads - Crashes I'm watching

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  3. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  6. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I keep getting blue screen off death and quite often they are different, i think i have correctly done what i need to to share the dmp files.if anybody can help it would be much appreciated.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=c1TkPb...
  7. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I keep getting blue screen off death and quite often they are different, i think i have correctly done what i need to to share the dmp files.if anybody can help it would be much appreciated.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=c1TkPb...
  8. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got multiple minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug but I’m not sure how to interpret it. Can anyone help me? It would be greatly appreciated. I will link a...
  9. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Finally decided to 'upgrade' from win8.1 to win 10, and i keep getting a BSOD, 99% of the time it's saying it's akernel mode heap corruption issue. Not sure what to do about this, i got a memory dump of the latest crash, anyone able to advise what i need to fix? Memory...
  10. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a): Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug. This is what I got for one of the .dmp file KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys...