Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes When Put To Sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes When Put To Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have just upgraded my Acer laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now every time I put it to sleep it crashes. It worked fine prior to the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AcerUser1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. AcerUser1 Win User

Windows 10 Crashes When Put To Sleep

I have just upgraded my Acer laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now every time I put it to sleep it crashes.

It worked fine prior to the windows upgrade.

Does anyone know why this might be?

:)

AcerUser1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Crashes When Put To Sleep

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashes When Put To Sleep

1. Windows 10 Crashes When Put To Sleep - Similar Threads - Crashes Put Sleep

2. Computer crashing when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing when put to sleep: Hi,Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pdz2u69zg3amjv/121022-69343-01.zip?dl=0Computer occasionally crashes for no reason, but recently always when asleep.Motherboard: H110M-ACPU: Intel i5-6500Windows 10 Home 64bitPlease let me know if I can provide any other...
  3. Computer crashing when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing when put to sleep: Hi,Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pdz2u69zg3amjv/121022-69343-01.zip?dl=0Computer occasionally crashes for no reason, but recently always when asleep.Motherboard: H110M-ACPU: Intel i5-6500Windows 10 Home 64bitPlease let me know if I can provide any other...
  4. Computer crashing when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer crashes when I put it to sleep

Computer crashes when I put it to sleep: So I usually put my pc to sleep using the win+x menu, but lately, I've noticed that my PC will turn itself off before it actually goes to sleep. The screen turns black and the PC tower will run for about 5 minutes before shutting down. When I check the event logs this is what...
  6. Windows crashes when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes when put to sleep: This has been happeniing for about a week or so now, ever since the latest windows update.Every time I put my PC to sleep, it works fine for about 4 minutes, then crashes and reboots into BIOSonly started happening with the latest Windows update,and even more strangely when I...
  7. Windows crashes when put to sleep

Windows crashes when put to sleep: This has been happeniing for about a week or so now, ever since the latest windows update.Every time I put my PC to sleep, it works fine for about 4 minutes, then crashes and reboots into BIOSonly started happening with the latest Windows update,and even more strangely when I...
  8. Windows crashes when put to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 will crash when put into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will crash when put into sleep mode: When I put my computer to sleep mode at night, not every night but maybe every 3rd or 4th time after a restart, the screen goes black like normal and just stays like that for about 15 minutes or so and then the PC just shuts down. I NEVER see a blue screen when it happens,...
  10. Computer Crashes When Put to Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes When Put to Sleep: I press Windows key, Power, and then Sleep. The display immediately turns off but my keyboard and mouse stay lit up, after about 1 minute the computer shuts down. When I go to turn the computer back on it goes through the boot up process. This problem only started happening...