Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this has been going on for a little bit now, and I've tried a couple methods suggested online to fix it (Didn't download anything, just changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fleet Finebones, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video

So this has been going on for a little bit now, and I've tried a couple methods suggested online to fix it (Didn't download anything, just changed settings), but no dice. It only happens with YouTube videos. Videos on any other site are fine. When I do try to watch one, it will give me a blue screen of death, with an error like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, though its different every time or so. If anyone has some advice, it'd be greatly appreciated.

:)

Fleet Finebones, Oct 17, 2018
  2. rinjo Win User

Recurrent BSOD crashes while watching youtube!

Hi All,

I am getting recurrent BSOD crashes on my Windows 10 system, while watching videos on youtube.
    When I was using Windows 7 I have never experienced this problem. Once I upgraded to Windows 10, the BSOD crashes have started.
    I had posted in the general discussion forums about this issue and I got the suggestion of updating the drivers on my system. I have seen updated the display drivers. However, the crashes are still there.

I have collected the details using the DM_log_collector.
    Please help me fix this issue.

regards,

rinjo, Oct 18, 2018
  3. windows 10 crashing when watching videos online

Hi Sean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that Windows 10 crashing while watching videos online.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be happy to assist you.

To assist you further with this issue, please let us know the following details.

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?
    • Do you face the same issue when using Microsoft Edge ?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
        Update.
    Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video

windows 10 crashing when watching videos online

Yes I have completed said steps and still this is an issue. I have updated graphics drivers, windows, the whole 9 yards.

JokerJ2442, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video

1. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video - Similar Threads - crashes whenever try

2. Whenever I watch a youtube video or saomething the colours turn blue and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I watch a youtube video or saomething the colours turn blue and white.: Whenever I watch a youtube video or saomething the colours turn blue and white. I have already let a microsoft worker help me and it didnt work. Ive also updated all my drives...
  3. Whenever I watch a youtube video or saomething the colours turn blue and white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I watch a youtube video or saomething the colours turn blue and white.: Whenever I watch a youtube video or saomething the colours turn blue and white. I have already let a microsoft worker help me and it didnt work. Ive also updated all my drives...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  5. Crashing while watching youtube videos

Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  6. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video: Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to redo the shortcut and clean boot. Never works. I also can no longer use the search function within people's channels....
  8. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  9. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  10. BSOD Watchdog Violation everytime I try to to watch a video on youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Watchdog Violation everytime I try to to watch a video on youtube: Recently I have been having many BSOD DPC Watchdog Violations while watching youtube. It doesn't seem to happen while playing a game like Rome Total War though occasionally it stutters a bit. I noticed that this only started happening recently and I think it is due to an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes qhen watch youtube video

2. windows 10 freezes fullscreen youtube video

3. windows 10 crashes when watching youtube video