Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone Windows 10 is crashing every time I full-screen youtube videos, word document or ppt. It's really really annoying. I see similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NSK_45, Mar 15, 2019.

1. NSK_45 Win User

Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt

Hello Everyone

Windows 10 is crashing every time I full-screen youtube videos, word document or ppt. It's really really annoying.

I see similar issues reported by different users from quite a long time in games perspective, but I don't see a clear and definitive solution. Anyone knows what's the problem and how to remediate?

Thanks

Siva

:)

NSK_45, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 15, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt [​IMG]

iuppiter, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

1. Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt - Similar Threads - crashes blue screen

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Crashing: Hi, I have been having issues lately with my windows Blue Screening and crashing. It seems to be happening randomly. I have been getting the error The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff8f8540d03028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000401136. Not sure what is...
  3. Full screening youtube with touchscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screening youtube with touchscreen: Is there anyway to fullscreen youtube in tablet mode like how you do on ipads. Where you pinch and it full screens. Or some other kind of gesture for it? submitted by /u/AmmarBatman [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen crash

Windows 10 blue screen crash: I got the blue screen after changing the mac address. It says that "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've tried to get in to safe mode but, i cant even type a single word on the taskbar. Then before i go to settings, it restarted then go back to the blue screen again. I...
  5. Windows 10 crash/blue screen

Windows 10 crash/blue screen: Hi My windows 10 crashed yesterday with the following error taken from Administrative Events: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffa08006ae9000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8031cdd8c2a. The minidump file can be...
  6. BSoD when YouTube on full screen

BSoD when YouTube on full screen: Hello, In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying But what did I noticed is that I receive BSoD when I was watching on YouTube on full screen mode. So it is probably a problem with some drivers. Another thing is...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen crash

Windows 10 blue screen crash: So i finally upgraded from my windows 7 to windows 10. For some reason my computer now keeps crashing and blue screening after being on for more than a hour. Sometimes its fine for a little longer but it crashes sooner or later. Now i never had any problems with windows 7...
  8. Blue Screen Crash Windows 10

Blue Screen Crash Windows 10: Hello, I've been encountering an issue with my Windows 10 PC. Every now and then, my PC crashes. Blue screen of death and all. It list the following details: Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What Failed: bcmwl63a.sys Some of my research indicates this...
  9. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...
  10. Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen: I don't know why, but ever since this afternoon, Windows decides to crash complete whenever I'm a few minutes or so in watching a YouTube video. It doesn't do it playing intensive games like Grand Theft Auto 5 yet it decides to do it watching a YouTube video. How Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows BSOD PPT

2. youtube full screen blue screen win10