Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashes

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I post a question a week or so ago, but no one followed up. The computer has crashed again and I have included links to the dump files. Dump Files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scott3811, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Scott3811 Win User

Windows 10 Crashes

I post a question a week or so ago, but no one followed up. The computer has crashed again and I have included links to the dump files.

Dump Files:

Full dump file: https://chapelhillpres-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/shagadorn_chapelhillpc_org/EXIcDAerNgZCqT_laeLdsJcBMvkaMd88SFTnPfXntnRD1w?e=vRcV1G

MiniDump:

https://chapelhillpres-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/shagadorn_chapelhillpc_org/EU8O7utlMp1IogldxbZGsNABxFUdqlYco3oIDpmoawkUDw?e=giBVMl

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting

Date: 4/13/2019 5:44:34 AM

Event ID: 1001

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Geovision-01

Description:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8060e814462, 0xfffffa83e95463f0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e9571d96-c86b-478f-b9ea-e8e638ddffa5.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />

<EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-04-13T12:44:34.357511200Z" />

<EventRecordID>1740</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Geovision-01</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="param1">0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8060e814462, 0xfffffa83e95463f0, 0x0000000000000000)</Data>

<Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data>

<Data Name="param3">e9571d96-c86b-478f-b9ea-e8e638ddffa5</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Scott3811, Apr 16, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashes

1. Windows 10 Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  3. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  4. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  6. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  7. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  8. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  9. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  10. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lenovo laptop comes up then crashes