Windows 10: Windows 10 crashes

Discus and support Windows 10 crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem started after Windows 10 update (version 1803). After start up, crash occurs. First crash was due to "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" Second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Larry Buschman, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crashes

Problem started after Windows 10 update (version 1803). After start up, crash occurs.

First crash was due to "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

Second crash (after restart) said "IRQL Not equal or less"

Third crash (after restart again) went to Advanced options.

Did system repair (problem unresolved)

Reinstalled Windows 10 (worked until computer was shut down; after restart, same problem - no improvement)

Experienced this problem multiple times , same sequence of events.

Any advice?

:)

Larry Buschman, Jul 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashes

1. Windows 10 crashes - Similar Threads - crashes

2. Pc Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Crashes: Hello, These last few days i have had a lot of problems with my PC, Whenever i enter a game my pc just shuts down after 2 minutes and my fans start going very fast and i need to hold down the power button on my pc in order to shut down the pc and restart it. When i look in...
  3. Pc Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Crashes: Hello, These last few days i have had a lot of problems with my PC, Whenever i enter a game my pc just shuts down after 2 minutes and my fans start going very fast and i need to hold down the power button on my pc in order to shut down the pc and restart it. When i look in...
  4. Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.: Hey, a few weeks ago I reset windows completely I also installed some new RAM and started fresh. Since then, my computer has been crashing randomly with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the stop code. I know these stop codes can be pretty vague, so I took the liberty of...
  5. Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.

Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.: Hey, a few weeks ago I reset windows completely I also installed some new RAM and started fresh. Since then, my computer has been crashing randomly with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the stop code. I know these stop codes can be pretty vague, so I took the liberty of...
  6. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  7. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  8. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  10. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...