Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing after minutes

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing after minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lacalr, Oct 13, 2021 at 2:22 PM.

1. lacalr Win User

Windows 10 crashing after minutes

Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure Process DiedVideo Scheduler internal errorDriver Power State FailureDpc Watchdog ViolationI use a Dell Inspiron 15-7559, with the following specs in PTBR:Nome do dispositivo DESKTOP-00OHDGOProcessador IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHzRAM instalada 16,0 GB utilizável: 15,9 GBID do dispositivo 3E1BD522-70

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Thema:

Windows 10 crashing after minutes

1. Windows 10 crashing after minutes - Similar Threads - crashing minutes

2. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing after minutes: Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure...
  3. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashing after minutes: Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure...
  4. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  5. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes: When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got these codes i need help figuring out 1.A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...
  6. Windows 10 21H1 laptop keeps crashing a handful of minutes after startup.

Windows 10 21H1 laptop keeps crashing a handful of minutes after startup.: Hi, I'm new to this place so I apologize if theres something wrong with this post.Im facing this issue where a few minutes after i start up my laptop, everything freezes sometimes mouse pointer disappears too, and disk usage hits 100%. The issue of 100% disk had been plaguing...
  7. My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it: I have done clean re-installs of windows 10 and it keeps happening. I've gotten a ton of different errors including:Boot device not foundWHEA: Uncorrectable ErrorRecovery: Looks like windows didnt load correctlyAn automatic repair screen saying log file:...
  8. Windows 10 crashes while the PC is unattended, takes minutes to boot after restart and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashes while the PC is unattended, takes minutes to boot after restart and...: A few days ago during a work break my PC crashed. When I got back to the device all screens were black but the fan ran full speed usually never happens while idle. I first waited a few minutes thinking it might run an automatic update and restarts by itself but it was stuck...
  9. PC crashes few minutes after going to sleep

PC crashes few minutes after going to sleep: Recently rebuilt my PC with new CPU/mobo/ram/storage and a fresh install of W10. Everything seems fine except after the system sleeps it also shutdown/crashes within a few minutes. event viewer shows:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  10. Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault

Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/12/2021 8:23:08 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-LGHJVFI Description: Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.17.2.1, time stamp:...