Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing after minutes

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing after minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lacalr, Oct 13, 2021.

1. lacalr Win User

Windows 10 crashing after minutes

Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure Process DiedVideo Scheduler internal errorDriver Power State FailureDpc Watchdog ViolationI use a Dell Inspiron 15-7559, with the following specs in PTBR:Nome do dispositivo DESKTOP-00OHDGOProcessador IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHzRAM instalada 16,0 GB utilizável: 15,9 GBID do dispositivo 3E1BD522-70

:)

lacalr, Oct 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing after minutes

1. Windows 10 crashing after minutes - Similar Threads - crashing minutes

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  6. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  7. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game: I've had this PC for a while and recently my game has been crashing and I took it to get it looked at and it turned out my ram sticks were bad I had them replaced and my games ran great for about two days and now I'll get about 10 minutes into the game and it crashes I don't...
  9. My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game

My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game: I've had this PC for a while and recently my game has been crashing and I took it to get it looked at and it turned out my ram sticks were bad I had them replaced and my games ran great for about two days and now I'll get about 10 minutes into the game and it crashes I don't...
  10. Whenever I run the game it crashes back to the desktop within 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I run the game it crashes back to the desktop within 1 minute: Hi all,This is Manny,I have a problem that's really bothering me .Whenever I run the game, my game will crash after about 1 minute.This problem only occurs on a specific computer,I can play normally on another computer,so I think there is something wrong with the computer.At...