Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing bluescreens in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, since i got my new pre-built PC, its been randomly crashing my games, or just blue screening out of nowhere. here is the picture of analyzed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Birbolek, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Birbolek Win User

Windows 10 crashing bluescreens

Hello, since i got my new pre-built PC, its been randomly crashing my games, or just blue screening out of nowhere.
    here is the picture of analyzed minidumps. Windows 10 crashing bluescreens 1bf04cd1-a7d1-48ba-b3cc-9222146ff2bf?upload=true.png Windows 10 crashing bluescreens d02c82b8-b559-4a28-b2a6-ff704d6409a0?upload=true.png

:)

Birbolek, Oct 4, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

Windows 10 crashing bluescreens [​IMG]
    Warning
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Oct 4, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 crashing bluescreens - Similar Threads - crashing bluescreens

2. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  3. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  4. Computer crashing with no bluescreen randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing with no bluescreen randomly.: Hi! My windows 11 is crashing what feels to be quite random.It can be idle for 12 hours then crash or crash in the middle of a game I am playing. It will just turn itself off and restart immediately.Temperatures all seem goodThanks!Here is the mini dump MiniDumpHere is the...
  5. Computer crashing with no bluescreen randomly.

Computer crashing with no bluescreen randomly.: Hi! My windows 11 is crashing what feels to be quite random.It can be idle for 12 hours then crash or crash in the middle of a game I am playing. It will just turn itself off and restart immediately.Temperatures all seem goodThanks!Here is the mini dump MiniDumpHere is the...
  6. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  7. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  8. Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening: So about a day ago my laptop started just randomly bluescreening, and I have no idea what’s causing it.When it does bluescreen the stop code is always different as well, which is not great.Sometimes it’s also that the computer just freezes and/or the screen glitches out. This...
  9. Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening

Computer randomly crashing/bluescreening: So about a day ago my laptop started just randomly bluescreening, and I have no idea what’s causing it.When it does bluescreen the stop code is always different as well, which is not great.Sometimes it’s also that the computer just freezes and/or the screen glitches out. This...
  10. Windows bluescreen crash Event 1001

Windows bluescreen crash Event 1001: Hey there,I'm having an unknown issue that crashes the games I play and sometimes crashes my windows too. I tried reinstalling my grapichs card driver using DDU twice but it did not solve the issue. I'll post the last Event log when I was playing Counter-Strike:2 and my pc...