Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone please review the attached bluescreenview files and try to tell me why my computer is crashing? Thanks 121257 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JRugg, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JRugg Win User

Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached

Can someone please review the attached bluescreenview files and try to tell me why my computer is crashing?

Thanks

:)

JRugg, Nov 8, 2018
  2. CeitidhD Win User

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR minidump files - but no crash?

After my wife's computer fell over with a Blue Screen of Death, I found a little utility program called BlueScreenView by Nirsoft, which promised to run through the minidump files and give us a clue what's happened. But selfishly, I'm not posting about her
    problem. Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached :eek:)

I ran BlueScreenView on my Windows 10 computer to test it first, and I found 50 file dumps, all of which related to INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR crashes, between the beginning of September and the early hours of this morning. But I don't remember the last time I
    experienced a BSOD on this computer. Looking at the time tags, my guess is that these are occurring at the times I switch the machine off using the Windows shutdown option, and the highlighted file in the BlueScreenView utility is "ntoskrnl.exe".

So this is more curiosity than anything else - but can someone tell me what gives here? Why would the normal shutdown process be generating BSOD crash records, and is this apparently repeating fault likely to cause any cumulative issues? Or, alternatively,
    is it possible the third-party software is misreading something normal? (Obviously I'm not asking this forum to diagnose third-party utilities, but if anyone has noticed the same curious quirk it'd be interesting.)

Thanks for reading.

CeitidhD, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Windows 7 is bluescreen-ing on me. can anyone help with the .dmp files.

Download a copy of BlueScreenView 64-bit. Unpack the ZIP file and launch the EXE. It will scan your \Windows\Minidump folder for crash dumps; click on the file that you want to analyze. In the bottom half of the window, BlueScreenView will list the EXEs, DLLs, and drivers that were running when the crash happened. The files with a pink background were responsible for the crash.

I was able to look at your DMP file. I find it a bit odd/suspicious that the Netwsw02.sys driver doesn't show a product name, description, company name, or path. A little digging found that this driver is probably for the Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapter. Do you have a WiFi adapter in this computer? Your System Specs don't show it. If you do, what is the brand/model?

In the meantime, run Memtest86+ and check for bad RAM. Do at least one full pass, preferably several. It will take a while to check all 16 gigs of RAM in your machine.

It would be a good idea to run some malware scans, too.

Static~Charge, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached - Similar Threads - Crashing Bluescreenview minidump

2. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  3. Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached: Hi, I'm getting random crashes on my new build. Drive Verifier went into a Driver Verifier detected violation loop but I managed to get some dmp files from it. They point to a vhf.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. The windows drive is new and the install is only 2 days old. Thanks!...
  4. Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached: Hi, I'm getting random crashes on my new build. Drive Verifier went into a Driver Verifier detected violation loop but I managed to get some dmp files from it. They point to a vhf.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. The windows drive is new and the install is only 2 days old. Thanks!...
  5. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  6. Blue Screen, Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen, Minidump file attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqyY8t2KcEatmwUMbjl3sImhQuWI?e=aUHMbACan someone look at this and see what's causing the errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-minidump-file-attached/0594b556-fac3-45e6-a2b7-f5018f450abb
  7. Blue Screen, Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, Minidump file attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqyY8t2KcEatmwUMbjl3sImhQuWI?e=aUHMbACan someone look at this and see what's causing the errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-minidump-file-attached/0594b556-fac3-45e6-a2b7-f5018f450abb
  8. Blue Screen, Minidump file attached

9. BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe: Today one of my home PC suddenly started posting BSODs in the morning while I was browsing the web using Opera browser. A memory dump was created after the second BSOD and I am going to attach the file to this post. I have an i5-2500k with 16GB ram and a 256 GB HDD....
  10. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating...