Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently build a new computer about 1,5 months ago and I have experienced quite a lot of crashes. It seems that my computer crashes when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by karlji, Aug 30, 2020.

1. karlji Win User

Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days

Hi,

I have recently build a new computer about 1,5 months ago and I have experienced quite a lot of crashes. It seems that my computer crashes when I am playing games, so I think that GPU might be to blame, but I am not an expert.

Can someone give me more info about the possible cause of those crashes based on Windows events? I don't know if it is just driver problem or if I have some faulty HW.

Windows events - Here

DXdiag - Here

Thank you all in advance.

:)

karlji, Aug 30, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days - Similar Threads - crashing every days

2. Various BSOD errors on startup every 2-3 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSOD errors on startup every 2-3 days: I have been getting BSOD errors for a few months now and I am trying to get to the bottom of why they are occurring. The large majority of BSOD errors occur at startup or shortly after logging in. I have not had any errors during prolonged use of the system. I noted down the...
  3. Various BSOD errors on startup every 2-3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSOD errors on startup every 2-3 days: I have been getting BSOD errors for a few months now and I am trying to get to the bottom of why they are occurring. The large majority of BSOD errors occur at startup or shortly after logging in. I have not had any errors during prolonged use of the system. I noted down the...
  4. Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump: My system is crashing every 2 days, usually when I am not at the computer to see if these is a BSOD or notI have configured the system to allow minidumps but there are no minidumps present.How do I find out what is causing the crash?I can't think of anything else at this...
  5. Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump

Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump: My system is crashing every 2 days, usually when I am not at the computer to see if these is a BSOD or notI have configured the system to allow minidumps but there are no minidumps present.How do I find out what is causing the crash?I can't think of anything else at this...
  6. Windows 10 crashing every 2 days but leaves no minidump

7. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.: Hello, I have been having a continuous problem with my computer where it will crash 2-3 times almost every time I boot it up. I have searched for solutions to my problem for months. and have been unsuccessful. I cannot find a correlation for how it crashes. Sometimes it is...
  8. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.: Hello, I have been having a continuous problem with my computer where it will crash 2-3 times almost every time I boot it up. I have searched for solutions to my problem for months. and have been unsuccessful. I cannot find a correlation for how it crashes. Sometimes it is...
  9. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

10. 3 events everi day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3 events everi day: Nome registro: System Origine: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Data: 19/11/2019 13:37:43 ID evento: 41 Categoria attività:(63) Livello: Critico Parole chiave: (70368744177664),(2) Utente: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-VDK4095 Descrizione:...