Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week I turned on my pc from sleep mode and it crashed with blue screen. Atfer trying and trying to restart I could solve it by the "start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CatalinaPiquinela, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop

Last week I turned on my pc from sleep mode and it crashed with blue screen.

Atfer trying and trying to restart I could solve it by the "start repair" to restore it to a point where there wasn't any problem. After that it turned on okay.

Now I was having some issues on my work's website ended up being not related and I decided to restart my laptop to see if I it would solve it, and again it crashed.

Now I tried the "start repair" again, but it didn't work. I also tried to directly recover it to a few days ago, same thing.

Finally I decided to turn it on with "safe mode" to uninstall any program that was installed lately as suggested and I found that I couldn't uninstall any program windows installer wouldn't let me!! so I shut it down, was going to turn it on again and put it in another safe mode maybe, when it turned on as normal!!! The only thing that changed was that I got a message saying windows store couldnt open Slack, Spotify, Skype and Itunes or something like that, and I checked and they werent in the laptop anymore. This same message appeared last week when I restored it.

Please, can anyone tell me how I can find what is happening and how to solve it?

EDIT: Just did a windows update that was pending and now when it turned on again Slack, spotify, skype and itunes are all back here! What is going on!

:)

CatalinaPiquinela, Mar 9, 2021

2. Laptop goes into bios everytime.

Hello there. I'd like to apologize if this is a duplicate thread but after hours of searching I have found no solutions. I'm not an expert on laptops but I'll describe what happened. I own an asus x555 laptop with windows 10 and it's been fine for months now. But recently there was a windows update that was in progress and said do not turn off and my power source cut off and my laptop offed. Later I started my laptop and it ran like usual and windows gave me a notification saying that the updates were rolled back. Then I had it again and my laptop turned off because of no battery. Then when I turned it on it was stuck at the Asus logo like this:

Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop maxresdefault.jpg

Then I accessed my bios and restored default settings and accessed easy flash (Idk what happened but after I did that and restarted my laptop went to the same loading screen except ran a self diagnosis thing.) Then my laptop worked and I logged in. Later I launched a game and it kept crashing so I restarted my laptop. Then it kept running the self diagnosis thing at the asus loading screen and kept restarting with the same thing. Then I selected the shut down option tried again and now I'm stuck at going to the bios everytime I turn on my computer. I'm no computer expert so please help me on this. I have an amd r5 graphics card with an amd a6 quad core processor if that helps anything.

madsthehuman, Mar 9, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop

1. Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop - Similar Threads - crashing everytime restart

2. StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop: Hello,Before linking me other questions of same subject notice I already tried all the solutions in the other threads on answers.microsft.comI couldn't fix my problem so I'm opening a new one.Everytime I restart my laptop, StickyKeys option and its sub-option press MAIUSC 5...
  3. StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop: Hello,Before linking me other questions of same subject notice I already tried all the solutions in the other threads on answers.microsft.comI couldn't fix my problem so I'm opening a new one.Everytime I restart my laptop, StickyKeys option and its sub-option press MAIUSC 5...
  4. my pc crashes everytime I restart it

my pc crashes everytime I restart it: for the past few days, I cant restart my pc because it will crash and give me blue screen and the code of MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. its happen everytime I try to restart it but nothing happen when I shut it down like usual. is there anything I can do without losing my pc...
  5. my pc crashes everytime I restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crashes everytime I restart it: for the past few days, I cant restart my pc because it will crash and give me blue screen and the code of MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. its happen everytime I try to restart it but nothing happen when I shut it down like usual. is there anything I can do without losing my pc...
  6. Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop: Hello my name is loafy every time i restart or turn on my laptop it say KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDi easily solve it with just turning it off&turning it on againbut there is a twist after i turn it off and then turn it on again it go back to bluescreen...
  7. Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop

Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop: Hello my name is loafy every time i restart or turn on my laptop it say KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDi easily solve it with just turning it off&turning it on againbut there is a twist after i turn it off and then turn it on again it go back to bluescreen...
  8. windows 10 crashes and restarts everytime on rename of file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 crashes and restarts everytime on rename of file: Hello Whatever type of file it is - image, slideshow, document, - but the moment I rename a file, the laptop restarts. I am on Windows 10, Pro, 64 bit OS 20H2 v 19042.789, x64 based processor. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime: Hello, When I try to restart my win 10 laptop, It stuck at restarting every time. It doesn't restart and I have to force shutdown the laptop. Awaiting a solution....
  10. My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.: Hi.. So my asus gaming laptop started giving me problems all of the sudden and i couldnt even do anything on my laptop anymore due to the fact that it was too slow... I decided to reset it since just resetting wouldnt require a copy of windows on a disc or something....