Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So the above error occurs, it shuts down almost immediately on startup, I have tried updating the driver also, kindly help. Here's the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XanxusHow, May 22, 2021.

1. XanxusHow Win User

Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....

Hi, So the above error occurs, it shuts down almost immediately on startup, I have tried updating the driver also, kindly help. Here's the dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap3w1pqrfbefiw00vzHyfXQD73pE?e=Lhev0DI follow a article to delete the rtwlanu.sys but it didn't workhttps://www.tp-link.com/my/support/faq/861/Thanks and Regards, Xanxus

:)

XanxusHow, May 22, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

TP-LINK Announces Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac Adapter

TP-LINK today announced the TP-LINK Archer T4U - AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter - offering consumers an easy upgrade path for existing laptops and desktop computers to the superior wireless performance of 802.11ac. The Archer T4U is designed with security in mind: easy wireless security encryption at a push of the built-in WPS button; and WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide a home wireless network with active defense against security threats.

The Archer T4U adapter is backward compatible with previous generation 802.11a/b/g/n wireless standards to help fend off product obsolescence. Consumers will enjoy incredibly fast Wi-Fi speeds and improved connectivity, without having to invest in new computer equipment. With 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band for a total of 1.2Gps, the Archer T4U is ideal for lag-free HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks. When combined with an 802.11ac router, the dual band performance of the Archer T4U boosts Wi-Fi speeds and achieves maximum throughput and minimal interference.

Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter.... 139a_thm.jpg

Consumers will also benefit from the new adapter's USB 3.0 port (up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0), meeting the increasing demands of today's high bandwidth applications.

Easy Setup
    Simply plug in the Archer T4U into the USB port of a laptop or desktop computer; the adapter can be easily configured with the bundled wireless utility for a high-speed 11AC network. Additionally, the Archer 4TU includes a one meter USB 3.0 extension cable for flexible positioning when connecting the device to a computer system.

Highlights of the Archer T4U
    • Supports the next generation 802.11ac standard
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
    • Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
    • Maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps or 2.4GHz 300Mbps
    • Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products
    • Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the built-in WPS button
    • Supports Windows 8/7/XP 32/64bit
    • Easy Wireless Configuration Utility
    • Equipped with a USB 3.0 one metre extension cable for flexible deployment
    "The Archer T4U comes with next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi for an exceptional user experience, including lag-free streaming and online gaming," says Mark Macaulay, director of sales for TP-LINK Canada. "The built-in USB 3.0 port offers superior performance over the previous USB 2.0 standard, enabling higher levels of throughput."

Pricing and Availability
    The Archer T4U has a suggested list price of $46.99 (CAD).

btarunr, May 22, 2021
  3. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

Hello.

I need help guys

updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot automatic disconecting.

on windows 10 1909v everything working fine.

Contacted with TP link support they suggested tons of ideas but no luck. also, I tried my friend's wifi adapter TP link ac1300 T4U same issue.

I tried

switch to different USB ports

reinstalled drivers many times

AlexStormWA, May 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....

TP-LINK Archer T4U 5ghz issues with windows 10

I checked the TP-Link site and it does not have a driver for Windows 10, but it did say that they were working on it. No ETA listed, however. I upgraded to Win 10 and my TP-Link Archer T4UH will not work. It worked fine in Win 7. I tried to use the
    Win 8.1 driver in Win10, but that did not work for me.

USArmy-Vet, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....

1. Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter.... - Similar Threads - crashing everytime insert

2. TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks

in Windows 10 News
    TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks: [ATTACH]If your TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter is not working or detecting networks then this post will be able to help you. Routers from TP-Link can share a 3G/4G connection with multiple wireless devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. They also provide internet...
  3. TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting: I bought TP-Link TL-WN722N adapter and connected the internet via wireless. But the connection isn't stable and when I restart windows 10 the adapter seems offline and not working. I need to unplug and plug the usb cable to get the adapter to work and connect. What can I do...
  4. Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10

Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10: Just set up an Archer AX 10, poor internet speed response. Using it on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Hardware Version: Archer AX1500 v1.20 Firmware Version:1.1.1 Build 20201116 Rel. 57075(5553) Latest firmware was installed. Using a 5g wifi link. to Speednet, only 40 MB down...
  5. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter: Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my drivers are updated 2 BIOS and firmware are updated 3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is...
  6. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U: Hello. I need help guys updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot automatic disconecting. on windows 10 1909v everything working fine. Contacted with TP link support they suggested tons of...
  7. Windows 10 and Tp Link wireless keeps disconnecting

Windows 10 and Tp Link wireless keeps disconnecting: Dear Experts I have got desktop with Windows 10 professional recently updated and Tp Link wireless USB adapter. Recently yes recently happened TP wireless keeps disconnecting although desktop distance from the router within acceptable range. Wireless adapter won’t...
  8. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....
  9. TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?: Whenever i use a Wifi connection with through the wireless adapter, my PC starts to slow down a lot. By that i mean it freezes for 1~2 seconds (including audio and video) and then works fine. This happens between 20~30 seconds and mostly when i use Youtube-Twitch. I suspect...
  10. TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel: Hi everyone, thank you for taking a moment to read my thread. I have a problem with my TP Link WN722N "150 Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter". I have used this adapter for about a year with no problems. Today, I turned on my computer, and my taskbar showed the icon for,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes on installing tplink ax1500