Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing/Freezing multiple times a day - "LiveKernelEvent"

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing/Freezing multiple times a day - "LiveKernelEvent" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is V2 log link: DESKTOP-H76U285-(2020-04-01_12-49-54).zip - Google Drive I am using windows 10, and I have been getting crashes multiple times a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaz, Apr 1, 2020.

1. JAZ
    Jaz Win User

Windows 10 Crashing/Freezing multiple times a day - "LiveKernelEvent"

Here is V2 log link: DESKTOP-H76U285-(2020-04-01_12-49-54).zip - Google Drive

I am using windows 10, and I have been getting crashes multiple times a day over the past few months. The latest one is of today. On reliability monitor, I got the error: "A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. - LiveKernelEvent Code 117." The code varies every few days, 117, 141, etc - all under the "problem with your hardware."

I updated my BIOS first thing this morning and my graphics card driver a few days ago, but I still got a crash again today after that.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

:)

2. My pc crashes multiple times a day

I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound.

I've tried updating all of my drivers and windows update, it didn't change anything.

SpirantPanda60, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Herb C99 Win User
    Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day.

<Original Title: Windows 10 Crashes>

OK, not an expert but just a user. So I will try to explain problem in simple terms. Hopefully the answers and suggestions will be as simple.

Installed Windows 10 and noticed an increase in the number of crashes that I experienced. These crashes were noticed before installation but on a very infrequent basis. Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day. Looking for simple
    answers to solve my problem if possible.

Thanks,

Herb C 99

Herb C99, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Crashing/Freezing multiple times a day - "LiveKernelEvent"

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashing/Freezing multiple times a day - "LiveKernelEvent"

1. Windows 10 Crashing/Freezing multiple times a day - "LiveKernelEvent" - Similar Threads - Crashing Freezing multiple

2. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  3. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  6. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  7. System crashing multiple times a day

System crashing multiple times a day: Hello y'all! Since 2 days my system is crashing multiple times a day. I already checked my disk and memory. Both are fine. Most of the time I get errors like "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but when I tried to check for broken drivers it crashed again and...
  8. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...
  9. Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day: Since a Windows update in October 2019, my computer freezes multiple times per day. And by freeze, I mean screen goes static and nothing responds. The only solution is to hold down the power button. I've followed the steps in Performance and Install Integrity Checklist to...
  10. windows 10 crashing multiple times a day.

windows 10 crashing multiple times a day.: windows 10 crashing multiple times a day. this has become a major pain, and this crashing is stopping me from upgrading to Office 365 for fear that it will also crash my computer. I never would have switch if I new it was going to crash my computer like this. I use Windows...