Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing into a permanent hibernation state not recoverable.

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing into a permanent hibernation state not recoverable. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as myself. Over the last couple of weeks, my windows 10 pc has been randomly dropping into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvanWatkins1981, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashing into a permanent hibernation state not recoverable.

Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as myself.

Over the last couple of weeks, my windows 10 pc has been randomly dropping into hibernation mode.

This is permanent until I restart.

Nothing can break this hibernation state. Not even control, alt, delete.

It's like it's given up on me completely.

It happens at completely random times, even when loading windows.

It appears to be more common when playing any video game anything that requires a decent amount of resources to run.

- I've updated my video card drivers constantly.

- Changes power settings.

- Removed any and all gaming devices steering wheels and gamepads.

- I've even tried uninstalling and re-installing some of the games that I was playing while the pc crashed.

- Increased the amount of cooling to the tower.

I feel I'm now out of options.

I have a brand new 1050 watt PSU, 1 x 1TB SSD drive and a 6TB to replace what I already have as a last resort.

I think it may be a power issue.

Sure doesn't look like a cooling issue anymore.

Any help would be SUPER APPRECIATED!

Thanks guys,

Ev.

:)

EvanWatkins1981, Jan 8, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 8, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 crashing into a permanent hibernation state not recoverable.

Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing into a permanent hibernation state not recoverable.

1. Windows 10 crashing into a permanent hibernation state not recoverable. - Similar Threads - crashing permanent hibernation

2. You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...: Dear All,I get a Message stating You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If that doesn't work, contact your IT administrartor...
  3. You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...: Dear All,I get a Message stating You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If that doesn't work, contact your IT administrartor...
  4. Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.: I've tried EVERYTHING, including Microsoft support. Last resort would be to reset the computer, which may result in some loses, including most or all applications. Is it possible to reinstall a Windows 7 from ghost image??? Some have suggested installing a registry repair...
  5. Windows refused to mount Windows in Hibernated state

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows refused to mount Windows in Hibernated state: Hi folks Those of you trying to mount Windows partition on a Linux VM (or Host) and you get a message :Mounting volume... Windows is hibernated, refused to mount. FAILED To fix (although you will lose anything in the hiberfile.sys --I don't hibernate Windows in any case so...
  6. Windows crash, even in recoverability mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows crash, even in recoverability mode: Recently built a new pc, asrock b450m pro4 motherboard and rx 580 gpu. Installed windows 10 from a usb and got the motherboard drivers and gpu drivers from online. Worked great the first day, overclocked the ram to 3200hz which is the advertised amount at 1.3V with no...
  7. Windows 10 Crashing on Hibernation or Sign-Out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Crashing on Hibernation or Sign-Out: As of yesterday, my computer consistently crashes whenever put into hibernation, or the one time I accidentally clicked "sign out" instead of "task manager". The error is 0xC0000001 each time. I press the button, my monitors shut off, my computer continues running, and then...
  8. System will not go into hibernate state from sleep state

System will not go into hibernate state from sleep state: There is a issue on my system, my power setting as below. when my system was in sleep state, I found it would be awakened to desktop instead of went into hibernate state after 180 minutes. If I disable the RTC wake support for hibernate,the system could went into hibernate...
  9. BSOD Resuming from hibernation state

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Resuming from hibernation state: Widows 10 1709 - just powered up from hibernation, instant blue screen. This is one particular instance of several blue screen experienced on several devices - not all happening at hibernation resume but hoping someone might have some insight. Thanks! 120259
  10. Is there a way to delete permanently "recoverable" files

Is there a way to delete permanently "recoverable" files: Hi, I recently deleted some files from the Recycle Bin that were not on my backup. Thankfully, I was able to recover these files. However, in doing so I noticed many GB of "recoverable files"... All of these files already exist on multiple backups so I would rather delete...