Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing often

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to fix a colleague's laptop which keeps crashing. It's a HP Probook 430 running Windows 10 Pro. I have exported a day's worth of error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neil Widdowson, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 crashing often

Hi I'm trying to fix a colleague's laptop which keeps crashing. It's a HP Probook 430 running Windows 10 Pro. I have exported a day's worth of error logs, where it crashed a lot more than normal while I was trying to figure out the issue. I've tried updating all of the drivers from the HP website. It has aparently always been crashing since she got it a few months ago, but today it's done it a lot.

Link to the logs here.

If anyone can help me figure out what it might be that'd be great. Thanks in advance! Windows 10 crashing often :D

:)

Neil Widdowson, Nov 27, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 crashing often

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing often

1. Windows 10 crashing often - Similar Threads - crashing often

2. My PC often crash everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC often crash everyday: I own the beelink mini PC and I always keep my windows 11 updated and all other driver also been updated from beelink official website.but it is occasionally crashed without any reason, and i was frustated that i was using the PC for work and this keeps happening.i realized...
  3. My PC often crash everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC often crash everyday: I own the beelink mini PC and I always keep my windows 11 updated and all other driver also been updated from beelink official website.but it is occasionally crashed without any reason, and i was frustated that i was using the PC for work and this keeps happening.i realized...
  4. My Laptop Crashes Often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Crashes Often: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it continuously crashes. Doesn't matter which programs or applications are being run, it will crash nonetheless. Drivers have been updated and all other troubleshooting options have been tried but have not worked. He is the...
  5. My Laptop Crashes Often

My Laptop Crashes Often: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it continuously crashes. Doesn't matter which programs or applications are being run, it will crash nonetheless. Drivers have been updated and all other troubleshooting options have been tried but have not worked. He is the...
  6. Pc crashes too often unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes too often unusable: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus. So i...
  7. Pc crashes too often unusable

Pc crashes too often unusable: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus. So i...
  8. Often having issues with crashing in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often having issues with crashing in games.: Since building this new rig I've had nothing but issues with games crashing to desktop and I don't know what's causing it. I've swapped out multiple GPUs and tested all the ram sticks individually and all together. Stress testing never results in a crash since I've tried and...
  9. Often having issues with crashing in games.

Often having issues with crashing in games.: Since building this new rig I've had nothing but issues with games crashing to desktop and I don't know what's causing it. I've swapped out multiple GPUs and tested all the ram sticks individually and all together. Stress testing never results in a crash since I've tried and...
  10. I am unable to reset my PC after it started crashing often.

I am unable to reset my PC after it started crashing often.: It began when my system completely restarted during an update, since then around 3 days ago now it has began to crash and a lot of things don't seem to work anymore. The search index is slow, my data doesn't sync anymore, files I download are corrupted when I try to open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashing too often