Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing on new pc

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing on new pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I buildt a new computer, and when i was instaling my windows, i keept on having the same problem. It woud alway come to the loading screen when i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ole Marius Glomsrud, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashing on new pc

I buildt a new computer, and when i was instaling my windows, i keept on having the same problem. It woud alway come to the loading screen when i saw the four windows. After that the thing that spins woud spin two times and the freeze.

I have tried different ram. Gpu i have also trued motherboard. I have tried 3 different windows. I have tried. I can always do stuff in bios

:)

Ole Marius Glomsrud, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 11, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 crashing on new pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing on new pc

1. Windows 10 crashing on new pc - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...
  3. BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!: Hello! After installing Windows 10 pro 64-bit v1903 on my newly built PC (ryzen 5 1600, asus b350 plus, msi armor rx 480 8gb oc), it kept crashing randomly while gaming or just when browsing the web. Sometimes the system would restart, taking a lot of time, sometimes the...
  4. Nvidia MX150 Driver Update Fail / Crashed Windows 10 / Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia MX150 Driver Update Fail / Crashed Windows 10 / Error Code 43: Hi all, I have been 6 days straight trying to enable my MX150 graphics card on my Acer Aspire laptop (E5-576G). The problem initially occurred when the card just stopped running and I figured a simple driver update would get it up and running again - WRONG. My laptop...
  5. Reinstall activation code after hard drive crash

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall activation code after hard drive crash: Hi. I purchased Win 7 pro and have disk and product code. I upgraded to Win 10 pro when it was offered for free. My hard drive failed and I want to do a clean re-install of Win 10 Pro. I just bought a keyless Win 10 Pro disk. What product code or procedure can I use for a...
  6. application crash detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    application crash detected: Germany Werden ich Fortnite Spiele nach 10Min krige ich application crash detected bitte hilf mir English If I get Fortnite games after 10 min I will get application crash detected please help me...
  7. Windows 10 crashes when in lockscreen but i am able to boot into safe mode

Windows 10 crashes when in lockscreen but i am able to boot into safe mode: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2IYm3aBYT3uKQiIjgI_nwKArXCIZzMF/view?usp=sharing (video) Hey everyone i own a dell inspiron 7567 laptop over the past couple of months i have been having trouble with my laptop's gaming performance So naturally after weeks of talking...
  8. My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.

My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.: My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week. Is there any suggestions for my problem. Thank you very much Microsoft Community....
  9. Hill Climb racing crashing after updating the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb racing crashing after updating the app: Hello, i have Windows 10 desktop 32 bit x64 (i3 Intel Dual Core Processor) . i am playing Hill Climb Racing 2 Game on it since last 4 months. about 15 days ago i update this game on Microsoft Store ( version 1.27.0.0) just after update it always crashes on launch. i tried...
  10. Windows 10 crashes unexpectedly

Windows 10 crashes unexpectedly: So my dad bought himself a used i7 8700K and a new Asus Prime H370 Plus Motherboard and since then the computer crashes randomly. Here is the EventViewer from the System: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OhTgEcBAqZtws2VGR3dTKqKCXROCrfw7/view?usp=sharing There are...