Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing on new pc

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing on new pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I buildt a new computer, and when i was instaling my windows, i keept on having the same problem. It woud alway come to the loading screen when i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ole Marius Glomsrud, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crashing on new pc

I buildt a new computer, and when i was instaling my windows, i keept on having the same problem. It woud alway come to the loading screen when i saw the four windows. After that the thing that spins woud spin two times and the freeze.

I have tried different ram. Gpu i have also trued motherboard. I have tried 3 different windows. I have tried. I can always do stuff in bios

:)

Ole Marius Glomsrud, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 11, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 crashing on new pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing on new pc

1. Windows 10 crashing on new pc - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Netio Blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netio Blue screen crashes: I installed windows 10 build 1903 last week. I was having a serious 100% hard drive usage problem and it seemed to clear up after the upgrade. But now I am having daily Netio blue screen crashes. From the logs they appear to be from bugchecks. I downloaded Windows WDK...
  3. Windows Controlled Folder Access crashing with error code 1000

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Controlled Folder Access crashing with error code 1000: I have controlled folder access turned on and whenever i try to click the "Block history" button under the on/of switch it closes the window and gives me this error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Is there any way to make this not happen? i have already added the "SecHealthUI.exe"...
  4. Solitaire Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Crashing: I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It must be a fix that Microsolft needs to do. I have the paid version and it is as bad. Report on problem is: Description...
  5. Blue screen crash

Blue screen crash: Hi. I'm regularly experiencing blue screen crash. Event log shows nothing that I can see. There is a critical log entry which occurs AFTER the crash, just telling me it happened, but offers no explanation. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. I am...
  6. New system build keeps crashing

New system build keeps crashing: I have built a new system and it keeps crashing. The BSOD is displaying the error code for SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-system-build-keeps-crashing/b6c712e8-61b3-45fa-92e5-259f10fd6c37
  7. Computer Crash related to ntdll.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Crash related to ntdll.sys and ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, I recently upgraded my graphics card to NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB through Newegg. After install I updated graphics driver. Now when I try to play video games it suddenly crashes. Only during games. I'm not really sure what to do, I'm not a computer person. Here...
  8. photo viewer crashing and corrupted files

photo viewer crashing and corrupted files: i'm having problems with windows 10. the photo viewer keeps crashing. i ran sfc/scannow and it said that the pc has corrupted files that it wasn't able to repair. how can i fix this with out doing a reset or reinstall of windows? 136755
  9. photo viewer crashing and corrupted files

in Windows 10 Support
    photo viewer crashing and corrupted files: i'm having problems with windows 10. the photo viewer keeps crashing. i ran sfc/scannow and it said that the pc has corrupted files that it wasn't able to repair. how can i fix this with out doing a reset or reinstall of windows? 136755
  10. My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer...

My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer...: My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer update... How can this problem be fixed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nikon-view-nx-2-keeps-crashing-after-20-seconds/5665f693-d335-47d7-bc64-5015ab424b54