Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing repeatedly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My laptop running Windows 10 keeps crashing and showing stop error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" along with the code "amdacpapd.sys." I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeFerguson911, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

Hello,My laptop running Windows 10 keeps crashing and showing stop error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" along with the code "amdacpapd.sys." I have tried restarting, going into safe mode and troubleshooting, but the problem persists. Please help!

:)

MikeFerguson911, Jan 20, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

1. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly - Similar Threads - crashing repeatedly

2. How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?: Hi.Would appreciate some help with my PC which is repeatedly crashing to BSOD about once per day.I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. Processor is i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 32GB RAM. GPU is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070.Let me give some context to the...
  3. How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?: Hi.Would appreciate some help with my PC which is repeatedly crashing to BSOD about once per day.I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. Processor is i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 32GB RAM. GPU is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070.Let me give some context to the...
  4. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  5. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  6. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Repeated system crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated system crashes: Hello, For some time I've been having intermittent system crashes. It seems to always happen when I am not actively using the machine. The event viewer errors don't specify anything. How should I trouble shoot this? I tried using the WinDbg to analyze dump files, but I'm not...
  8. Repeated system crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated system crashes: Hello, For some time I've been having intermittent system crashes. It seems to always happen when I am not actively using the machine. The event viewer errors don't specify anything. How should I trouble shoot this? I tried using the WinDbg to analyze dump files, but I'm not...
  9. Repeated system crashes

10. SystemSettingsBroker.exe is repeatedly crashing due to buffer overruns 0xc0000409, settings...

SystemSettingsBroker.exe is repeatedly crashing due to buffer overruns 0xc0000409, settings...: SystemSettingsBroker.exe is crashing multiple times a day. between 1/17 - 2/1 its crashed 98 times. on days where Ive interacted with the settings app a few times throughout the day reliability history shows 15+ crashes. Its consistently due to exception code 0xc0000409. This...