Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 installation has never crashed until this evening. And it did it twice in an hour. The first time it crashed to BSOD when starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satchmo, Nov 10, 2015.

1. satchmo Win User

Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update

My Windows 10 installation has never crashed until this evening. And it did it twice in an hour.

The first time it crashed to BSOD when starting Steam.

The second time it froze completely while loading Portal 2.

I was able to do a hard reset after both events.

I have been able to play Steam games since recovering from the second crash without noticing any abnormalities.

Has anyone else experience instability recently?

:)

satchmo, Nov 10, 2015
  2. PietVis Win User

Groove Music crashes

Original Title: Groove Music

Groove Music crashes immediately after start since I have the Windows 10 November update.

Pls help!

Piet Vis

PietVis, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Froggyxx Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade failed

Windows 10 pro November Upgrade blue screens on installing drivers and apps. Two attempts and a major crash on installing the November upgrade. The download worked fine. The install crashes after the first reboot attempting to install drivers and apps.

Now after windows reverts back to the previous release Windows 10 pro version no show in Windows 10 update. Everything is up to date and no record in system manage module of the critical crash.

What is going on??

Froggyxx, Nov 10, 2015
  4. satchmo Win User

Apparently, it was just me.

Come to think of it, perhaps it's the Steam update that triggered the instability. It still doesn't explain the crash that occurred on the same day before the Steam update though.

satchmo, Nov 10, 2015
  5. vexorg Win User
    steam working fine here

vexorg, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Gork Win User
    Running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit build 10240 and it took the updates without incident. I use Steam as well and it did update the other day, but before this latest Win10 update. I have not had a crash.

7. OldMike65 Win User
    Same here, Windows 10 Pro running on 2 different computers, both updated Nov 10th, I received 22 updates, because I also have Office 2013. No crashes on either machine. *Smile

OldMike65, Nov 10, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update

5213 update wiped out mail app. Outlook okay.

lopedoggie, Nov 10, 2015
  9. problem solved.
    Try this :Settings > privacy > calendar
    And let the "mail and calendar" app access calendar
    It worked for me *Smile Settings, in this instance, is your main Setting from the Start Menu.

lopedoggie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Crashing Since November 10 Update - Similar Threads - Crashing Since November

2. Windows Update November 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update November 10 20H2: following the installation of the update on my Dell Latitude laptop I lost the headphone functionality. I Tried various methods to fix problem but only rolling back on the update resolved the issue. Does anyone know if this is a common problem early days yet or have a...
  3. Windows 10 November update problems.

Windows 10 November update problems.: Hi, In the last few days my laptop running Windows 10 has, as usual, automatically updated, the most recent being 13/11/2020. However, on both occasions, the update has gotten stuck towards the end of the process leaving me staring at a black screen with the white dots...
  4. Office - mostly Excel refuses to print since Windows 10 update in November

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office - mostly Excel refuses to print since Windows 10 update in November: I have a fairly new HP printer that works perfectly fine with every program other than Microsoft Office. It will sometimes with massaging print a file out of Word, but absolutely refuses to print an Excel spreadsheet, no matter what I do. This is the message that I get...
  5. Problems since November 27th update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems since November 27th update: I can no longer access files in OneDrive in Word. It says I am not the administrator which I have been forever. How can I rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-since-november-27th-update/7bae6f8c-2a64-4837-b780-dc344b2ac0ff
  6. Windows 10 November update

Windows 10 November update: I have twice updated and after each time my PC was unusable. Excel and Word had defaulted to a black background with yellow font. LastPass was the same with the added problem that most features, e.g. viewing settings were unreadable. I had to revert to the older Windows 10...
  7. windows 10 november update

windows 10 november update: Is the November Windows 10 update for the home edition too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-november-update/45232e5a-3805-44fd-ad49-5276f13dcd7f
  8. Windows 10 November Update Unavailable?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 November Update Unavailable?: Hello, I recently tried to update the newly released Windows 10 update However, after installation it said that the update has failed. I clicked on "Retry" but nothing happened. Re-checked for new updates but says device is up to date. I restarted to see if the update would...
  9. Windows 10 - November Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - November Update: I went through the process of updating my pc and everything went fine. The system did the updates, it got through all the screens. I got back to the desktop and suddenly I got a BSOD. The BSOD was really bad as BSOD goes, every time the computer would get to the login screen...
  10. windows-10-november-update Removed

in Windows 10 Support
    windows-10-november-update Removed: Not good news or is it. Proceed with caution and don't skip this information. Microsoft pulls the Windows 10 November Update Confused? Running the 10586.11 build with no issues. 31027