Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 is freezes whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeepChandra1, May 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

Windows 10 is freezes whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes and a blue screen comes with error CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT.

System Configuration

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5- 2600

RAM: 8GB

HDD: 1 TB

Window 10

:)

DeepChandra1, May 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 24, 2020
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, May 24, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

the calling would crash the whole internet connect

Hi,

I would like to ask more information regarding the issue to better assist you:

1. What changes have been made on the computer before this issue start?
    2. When you say crash, does it disconnect the computer from the internet or the whole system crashes?
    3. Does it have an error message?
    4. It is possible that an antivirus or malware-prevention software might prevent you from getting connected so with that, do you have a third-party antivirus or malware protection program installed in the computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to isolate the issue. Here's how:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

You can also perform the troubleshooting steps in this article to determine the root cause of the problem.

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

1. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet - Similar Threads - Crashing connected internet

2. My laptop crashes and sluters when not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashes and sluters when not connected to the internet: My laptop is a Lenovo Legion 5 amd 5800h rtx 3060, and when it's connected it works perfectly, but when it's not, the games they're all offline, start to crash every 40 minutes, for 3 seconds and make a horrible sound, and this It's not even in big games but original games...
  3. My laptop crashes and sluters when not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop crashes and sluters when not connected to the internet: My laptop is a Lenovo Legion 5 amd 5800h rtx 3060, and when it's connected it works perfectly, but when it's not, the games they're all offline, start to crash every 40 minutes, for 3 seconds and make a horrible sound, and this It's not even in big games but original games...
  4. My laptop crashes and sluters when not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection: This is a thread ripper build, 128 gig corsair ram, 2 sli'd rtx 3070 gpu's 1300 watt evga power supplyAsus extreme alpha 2 mb. Windows kept crashing before finishing install. Initially I swapped to Msi motherboard, then to one lesser gpu, swapped ram, moved ram, really tried...
  6. Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection: This is a thread ripper build, 128 gig corsair ram, 2 sli'd rtx 3070 gpu's 1300 watt evga power supplyAsus extreme alpha 2 mb. Windows kept crashing before finishing install. Initially I swapped to Msi motherboard, then to one lesser gpu, swapped ram, moved ram, really tried...
  7. Windows 10 Installation crashes on internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problem when connected to internet in windows 10

Problem when connected to internet in windows 10: If I connect the internet to windows 10 it sucking the internet. I am having limited data plan. Although I use the option metered connection its using all the internet. System is using internet in background. Please help me .....
  9. Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected.

Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected.: I installed Forza Horizon 4 on a USB drive earlier this week and ever since, my computer is refusing to connect to the internet no matter what I do. It works almost night and day when I eject it, but the second I plug the USB in it just refuses to connect to my wi-fi....
  10. Windows 10 Crashing Without Internet Connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crashing Without Internet Connection: I have come to my wits end on as to why my Windows 10 won't run without an internet connection. I came across a thread for this which was no help. I have 4 desktops running the same version of 10 pro and 1 laptop running it. While a connection is made, windows allows me to...