Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded the latest update hoping this problem would be fixed. Is there a fix for this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob Keating, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer

I have downloaded the latest update hoping this problem would be fixed. Is there a fix for this problem

:)

Bob Keating, Mar 28, 2021

2. print on Kyocera KM- 2560 from new HP Windows 10

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Kyocera printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Kyocera Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Kyocera Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/index/s...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Mar 28, 2021
  4. julie900 Win User

Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer

Trouble with Kyocera Mita FS-100+ printer

I was unable to use my printer following upgrading to Windows 10 as it spewed loads and loads of paper out as there were no drivers currently available and Kyocera weren't going to develop any when I spoke to them. In my frustration I deleted my printer
    from devices and printers. I have subsequently found that Microsoft appear to have developed drivers for my Kyocera Mita fs-100+.
    However, I am unable to add this printer to my computer in devices and printers. I have unplugged the printer and USB in the back of my PC, and plugged it back in, but it doesn’t appear in device manager. Is there any way of getting the printer back?
    I have run “add printer” and it doesn’t come up. If I go into downloads the printer is listed as Kyocera Universal_Classic_PCL_1.18.Zip. I do have a Kyocera Mita Digital Library cd.
    Any help would be appreciated as I know nothing about printers whatsoever as you have probably gathered. Thank you!!

julie900, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer

1. Windows 10 crashing when I print to my Kyocera printer - Similar Threads - crashing print Kyocera

2. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  3. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  4. Google chrome crashes when printing via shared printer windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome crashes when printing via shared printer windows 10: HiWhen ever I try to print pages from google chrome via a shared printer, it doesn't work and google chrome get crashing.Windows 10I use pc in a domain . It doesn't have any problem printing via a local printer. Just have proplem with shared printer.Thanks...
  5. Google chrome crashes when printing via shared printer windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome crashes when printing via shared printer windows 10: HiWhen ever I try to print pages from google chrome via a shared printer, it doesn't work and google chrome get crashing.Windows 10I use pc in a domain . It doesn't have any problem printing via a local printer. Just have proplem with shared printer.Thanks...
  6. Google chrome crashes when printing via shared printer windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Kyocera Printer FS 1120 not working on Window 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kyocera Printer FS 1120 not working on Window 7: Kyocera Printer FS 1120 not working properly on window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kyocera-printer-fs-1120-not-working-on-window-7/96e928b2-05e4-4eba-ac90-514978a2859c
  8. System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crashes when I open Word or print to Kyocera printer after updates: I haven't been able to print from my office computer since March when updates were initiated, and have had to go through the whole WinRE process, safe mode, and update uninstall every 2 days so that I can actually get work done without having to save to a network drive and...
  9. when i go to print my computer crashes and also reset my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i go to print my computer crashes and also reset my printer: Un able to print crashes my computer, was advised by the printer company that there is a windows blue screen update but when i follow the correct update and go to install using the standalone windows installer it say not available on this system to run!!! getting really...
  10. Kyocera printers issue with KB5000802

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kyocera printers issue with KB5000802: After the installation of WSU KB5000802, after clicking on "print" “APC_INDEX_MISMATCH for win32kfull.sys” on the blue screen of Windows death is displayed with a consequent crash of Windows. At the moment, if you have Kyocera printers, the only solution is to uninstall...