Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinjo, Aug 6, 2015.

1. rinjo Win User

Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
    Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation.
    The latest among these is that Windows 10 crashes after playing youtube videos for sometime with BSOD.
    In the message it says 'unhandled kernel exception'!

Is anyone else getting this kind of issue with video playback?
    Could this be related to drivers?

What can I do to resolve these intermittent crashes?

regards,

:)

rinjo, Aug 6, 2015

2. video playing problem

after upgrade to window 10, i am facing a problem while playing video on vlc or youtube, it takes some time to plays, video hangs on player for 1-2 min, after that it starts, even on youtube after complete full buffering video dont start, it take time to
    play,

kindly resolve the issue

Gagan Sangrur, Aug 6, 2015
  3. cutej007 Win User
    youtube crashes alot

I have been experiencing this issue from when that not only youtube other media from internet while playing online videos crashes alot it just shows opening,time and it stays on doing that.

cutej007, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

1. Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos - Similar Threads - crashing while playing

2. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  3. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  4. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  6. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  7. Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube

Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube: Im getting some random BSOD when im watching a video on youtube can someone help me figure out the problem? here are my files: 55836
  8. BSOD DPC watchdog violation while playing Youtube videos

BSOD DPC watchdog violation while playing Youtube videos: Hello, I am posting here as a last resort. I have not been able to figure out why I am getting periodic DPC watchdog errors on my PC. During Youtube video playback, it tends to have artifacts and stuttering at any resolution, but it plays fine for a random amount of time...
  9. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  10. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes while playing video