Windows 10: Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

Discus and support Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinjo, Aug 6, 2015.

1. rinjo Win User

Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
    Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation.
    The latest among these is that Windows 10 crashes after playing youtube videos for sometime with BSOD.
    In the message it says 'unhandled kernel exception'!

Is anyone else getting this kind of issue with video playback?
    Could this be related to drivers?

What can I do to resolve these intermittent crashes?

regards,

:)

rinjo, Aug 6, 2015

2. video playing problem

after upgrade to window 10, i am facing a problem while playing video on vlc or youtube, it takes some time to plays, video hangs on player for 1-2 min, after that it starts, even on youtube after complete full buffering video dont start, it take time to
    play,

kindly resolve the issue

Gagan Sangrur, Aug 6, 2015
  3. cutej007 Win User
    youtube crashes alot

I have been experiencing this issue from when that not only youtube other media from internet while playing online videos crashes alot it just shows opening,time and it stays on doing that.

cutej007, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

1. Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos - Similar Threads - crashing while playing

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  6. any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube

any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube: HI, there I have a problem when play an online video.I usually use Firefox as my default browser. When I play a video on YouTube, it's normal and the Firefox tab is fine. But when I try play a video in other websites, it can't play and suddenly the Firefox tab will crash....
  7. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while playing videos on YouTube: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  8. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  9. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  10. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashing WHEN VIDEOS PLAY

2. windows crashes when playing video

3. windows 10 crashes while playing video