Windows 10: windows 10 crashing

Discus and support windows 10 crashing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 crashing when watching any videos online there is no exception its freeze and i am forced to do a hard restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by arwaahmed1, Feb 3, 2019.

1. windows 10 crashing

windows 10 crashing when watching any videos online there is no exception

its freeze and i am forced to do a hard restart

:)

arwaahmed1, Feb 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2019
  4. windows 10 crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 crashing

1. windows 10 crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely: Hello All, Every time I boot my W10 PC, my bluetooth driver is crashing and I can't seem to figure out the issue. I uninstall it from device manager after it has had an error and then scan for hardware changes to make the PC notice it and reinstall. It reinstalls properly...
  3. Alt Tabbing while playing any Windows 10 game crashes me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alt Tabbing while playing any Windows 10 game crashes me: I like to play Minecraft Win 10 and Sea of Thieves with friends, whenever I tab out of either of them in Fullscreen mode I get a connection error and get returned to the main menu. I have made sure nothing to do with my antivirus is blocking either of the games. An...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons through the Windows App Store crashes my Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons through the Windows App Store crashes my Internet: Hi, guys, i have a very strange problem, every time i play Minecraft Dungeons my PC loses the internet connection even when i start a game in offline mode. As you can imagine, this problem is quite annoying. Have you had this problem before? like i said, i only...
  5. Always crashing explorer.exe by unknown .NET Runtime Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always crashing explorer.exe by unknown .NET Runtime Error: Anyone know how to solve this issue? Appear randomly while using computer, and the explorer.exe crash... Will it due to the hardware issue or it is a software bug? [ATTACH]...
  6. Desktop crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop crashing: Hello. I have a laptop here, it was working fine before. then this morning, it was booted up and the desktop icons and taskbar keep flashing as if I closed the task and restarted it. I ran the sfc /scannow command in admin command prompt, and it fixed some bad files and...
  7. File Explorer crashes when scrolling.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer crashes when scrolling.: When i right click any folder on the sidebar e.g. Quick Access folders and scroll down the explorer just crashes. When i right click on a quick access folder it crashes when i get to "unpin from quick access". When i right click a folder under "this pc", it crashes when i...
  8. Windows 10 May 2004 update crashed my HP envy on may 28 2020. Has microsoft came up with a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2004 update crashed my HP envy on may 28 2020. Has microsoft came up with a...: Windows 10 May 2004 update crashed my HP envy on may 28 2020. Has microsoft came up with a fix yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-may-2004-update-crashed-my-hp-envy-on/541ec565-b44d-4050-82ba-41daeb32a5bd
  9. Windows 10 May 2004 update crashed my HP envy on may 28 2020. has microsoft came up with a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2004 update crashed my HP envy on may 28 2020. has microsoft came up with a...: Windows 10 May 2004 update crashed my HP envy on may 28 2020. bhas microsoft came up with a fix yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-may-2004-update-crashed-my-hp-envy-on/26685560-da1f-4591-b0cb-221a80dcb6df
  10. Windows explorer lagging and crashing occasionally and context menu freezes on "open with"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer lagging and crashing occasionally and context menu freezes on "open with"...: Did full scans with Windows Defender and Malware-bytes and everything is clear, SFC /SCANNOW doesn't find any problems and I'm still having crashing and freezing issues. For all intents and purposes VLC was downloaded off the official site CPU Intel Core i7-9700F RAM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntdll.dll version: 10.0.18362.719