Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was hoping to get some help with a Windows 10 Error that has been persisting for about a month. I was having issues with my computer locking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MBershers, Mar 11, 2019.

1. MBershers Win User

Windows 10 Crashing

Hello, I was hoping to get some help with a Windows 10 Error that has been persisting for about a month. I was having issues with my computer locking up and it was diagnosed to be a HDD issue, so I had my son put a new SSD in my computer with a fresh install of Windows 10. My files and stuff got moved over just fine, but I have been having issues with Windows 10 ever since the 1809 update.

Event viewer is picking up a bug check 0x00000133 every time before a crash. Can I get help with this if I provide the minidump files?

:)

MBershers, Mar 11, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashing

1. Windows 10 Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. How to fix Hd graphics 4600 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Hd graphics 4600 crashing: I know that this driver is really old but there has to be a solutioni looked at every single tutorial video but nothing workedi tried to rollback the driver but it didnt worknothing worksall the questions about how to fix it is OLD and doesnt work...
  3. How to fix Hd graphics 4600 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Hd graphics 4600 crashing: I know that this driver is really old but there has to be a solutioni looked at every single tutorial video but nothing workedi tried to rollback the driver but it didnt worknothing worksall the questions about how to fix it is OLD and doesnt work...
  4. How to fix Hd graphics 4600 crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?: My PC randomly crashes without a reason, with most of the blue screens relating to memory, storage or other errors. My games would also randomly crash as well, even though it doesn't need much to run and my PC build is enough for gaming. I've factory reset my PC multiple...
  6. Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?

Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?: My PC randomly crashes without a reason, with most of the blue screens relating to memory, storage or other errors. My games would also randomly crash as well, even though it doesn't need much to run and my PC build is enough for gaming. I've factory reset my PC multiple...
  7. Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!: Hi there!I have an computer build on my own.Mainboard: BaseBoard-Produkt ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI OS: Windows 11 Home, Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631Installed RAM: 16 GB Lancer DDR5 listed as compatible on Site of ASUSCPU: Prozessor AMD Ryzen 9 7900Graphics: ASUS...
  9. Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!

Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!: Hi there!I have an computer build on my own.Mainboard: BaseBoard-Produkt ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI OS: Windows 11 Home, Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631Installed RAM: 16 GB Lancer DDR5 listed as compatible on Site of ASUSCPU: Prozessor AMD Ryzen 9 7900Graphics: ASUS...
  10. I keep getting a blue screen with a qr code that indicates my laptop has crashed. It is...

I keep getting a blue screen with a qr code that indicates my laptop has crashed. It is...: IWhile using my laptop with Windows 11, I frequently get a blue screen with QR code indicating my machine has crashed. I lose everything I am working on. The screen appears for one or two seconds and does not give me sufficient time to use the QR code. I have the most recent...