Windows 10: Windows 10 Crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community, Could someone please look at my minidumps and inform me why it is occurring, thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bradleyjhunt, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Crashing

Hello Community,

Could someone please look at my minidumps and inform me why it is occurring, thank you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkP6pjt7ORj0rUvyu6JKE_6Ejnop?e=thy82y

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Bradleyjhunt, Apr 3, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Crashing

1. Windows 10 Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Windows Repair/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Repair/crashing: I did a Windows Repair on my laptop and it took all day and now all my desktop icons r gone and when I go on a website it crashes within a couple mins and it keeps saying I have to update Google .. my restore date is April 26 2034 and I need to go back to at least the 23rd .....
  3. Windows Repair/crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Repair/crashing: I did a Windows Repair on my laptop and it took all day and now all my desktop icons r gone and when I go on a website it crashes within a couple mins and it keeps saying I have to update Google .. my restore date is April 26 2034 and I need to go back to at least the 23rd .....
  4. System exception crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...
  5. System exception crashes - BSOD

System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...
  6. Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11: Hello, I am encountering an issue whereby Windows Defender crashes my computer when doing a full scan. I can do multiple quick scans without issue.I have never had any other defender / antivirus on my computer, no drivers errors.I have a DMP file, but not sure how I can...
  7. Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11

Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11: Hello, I am encountering an issue whereby Windows Defender crashes my computer when doing a full scan. I can do multiple quick scans without issue.I have never had any other defender / antivirus on my computer, no drivers errors.I have a DMP file, but not sure how I can...
  8. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...
  9. Various reoccurring crashes on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various reoccurring crashes on Windows 11.: Hello,For some time now, I have been having various BSODs that seem to happen randomly with several Error codes. So far, I've had SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA. It will occasionally also freeze...
  10. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...