Windows 10: Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.

Discus and support Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys! Hope for your help. I've installed brand new latest Windows 10x64 enterprise 1903 but I got some "crazy hidden CPU leak" issue. The main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roman Adyev, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.

Hello guys!

Hope for your help. I've installed brand new latest Windows 10x64 enterprise 1903 but I got some "crazy hidden CPU leak" issue.
    The main evidence of that black magic is visual in task manager where your actual CPU load is higher than your active processes consume in total.
    The Process Explorer app provides actual CPU usage (100% minus idle). Please see screenshots.
    I don't understand:
    1) why windows task manager shows CPU load higher than 100% minus idle?
    2) what process specifically eats CPU secretly?
    3) what information about CPU load is correct by the way - Process Explorer or Windows Task Manager?

I tried every top 10 anti-viruses and antimalware scanners - no alerts.

Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak. 4e58a57e-eaa7-49f9-bb28-b645a440dfe2?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak. f8dcf5c5-9f26-4889-b409-41e8bcac0884?upload=true.jpg

:)

Roman Adyev, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
  3. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak.

1. Windows 10 crazy hidden CPU leak. - Similar Threads - crazy hidden CPU

2. Hidden process uses 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden process uses 100% of CPU: I left my laptop for some time and when went back on it while it was blacked out but not asleep, I heard loud fan noise. I quickly opened task manager and found a process called "CPU process" then it immediately closed, and the fan noise disappeared. That process was using...
  3. Hidden process uses 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden process uses 100% of CPU: I left my laptop for some time and when went back on it while it was blacked out but not asleep, I heard loud fan noise. I quickly opened task manager and found a process called "CPU process" then it immediately closed, and the fan noise disappeared. That process was using...
  4. Windows 10 - Memory Leaks

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Memory Leaks: I'm trying to determine what is causing a memory leak on my Work PC - its an old machine running Win 10 Pro - i7-5930, 64GB ram, Gigabyte X99 motherboard. The issue has only started a few months ago, but can't for the life of me work out what the issue is. I thought it could...
  5. High CPU usage & Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage & Memory leak: Hello, I've a leak memory and high CPU from lanmanServer and System ntoskrnl.exe. The system ntoskrnl.exe is on 19%-20% CPU usage all the time and the Lanmanserver is starting from 40MB RAM and will continue until the Memory usage will be full and eventually the machine...
  6. Hidden CPU hogs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hidden CPU hogs: When high CPU usage is sapping a PC, I often can't find the cause in Task Manager. The total CPU use will be high, but no processes will be visible actually hogging the CPU. "Show all processes" or Resource Monitor don't reveal the culprit either. What is usually going on in...
  7. Crazy CPU usage - help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crazy CPU usage - help please!: Hello all, I just bought a refurbished acer aspire laptop, 8gb ram running Windows 10 64b. It sits idle at below 10% - but if I even move the cursor, nevermind opening an app, it shoots up to 70 - 100%. Obviously this makes it almost unusable. Any suggestions as to why this...
  8. Audiodg.exe leaks CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg.exe leaks CPU: Hi, suddenly the process audiodg.exe is using constant/continuous high CPU, see below (Swedish system language): [ATTACH] I've always had sound enhancements disabled. And still has. All my drivers are updated. What could be the cause to this issue? Thanks!...
  9. Windows 10 task manager reports crazy high cpu speed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 task manager reports crazy high cpu speed: Anyone eperienced this before? My cpu is a 3.8ghz oc'd to 4.5. task manager does report max speed being 4.5ghz. But live report is reporting as high as 5.9ghz. [img] Is this just a bug ? 52224
  10. crazy font in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    crazy font in windows 10: I recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Today morning, when I started my PC, I faced weird wingdings fonts everywhere. I ran rebuild font cache bat file from here Font Cache - Rebuild in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Then my windows 10 showed very few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CPU LEAKS DRIVERS B?