Windows 10: Windows 10 Creator Update freezes during installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Creator Update freezes during installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It all began with the Fall Creator Update after a clean Reinstall of Windows 10. Downloading works fine, but when I'm going to restart Windows to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lulZghost, May 6, 2018.

1. lulZghost Win User

Windows 10 Creator Update freezes during installation

It all began with the Fall Creator Update after a clean Reinstall of Windows 10. Downloading works fine, but when I'm going to restart Windows to update, it works until 33%, then it crashes, after cold restart it continues until 54% and after another restart it continues until 82%. After the next restart it says the last Version is restored, because a Windows update failed. The Percentages are Everytime the same. After Windows is on the older Version, it says in the Update-History that something failed. Right now there are ~30 failed attempts. I already reinstalled Windows, uninstalled every Update and tried again, but the results are always the same. I don't know any further. The PC works fine, Photo- / Video editing, Gaming etc., everything runs fine.
    The PC is an ASUS Prebuild, the ASUS M70AD.

Hope anyone knows a solution for this annoying problem!

Thanks!

:)

lulZghost, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Creator Update freezes during installation

1. Windows 10 Creator Update freezes during installation - Similar Threads - Creator Update freezes

2. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  3. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  4. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  5. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  6. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

installing the Windows 10 Creators Update: The Discussion …. Text may not appear in the Windows interface on some devices after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update...
  8. Windows 10 update 1903 freezes during install

Windows 10 update 1903 freezes during install: Hello. I've been wanting to get my old laptop up and running smoothly in case my current one decides to die. I tried updating to the latest version of Windows 10 (1903) but it kept freezing at 48%. I've tried many things to get it working again. The update goes well up until...
  9. During windows install it freezes.

During windows install it freezes.: I just built my second computer and I am trying to get windows 10 on to it. When it gets to the step of getting files ready it just freezes and I can't do anything. What do I do now? Does anyone have a way to fix this?[IMG]....
  10. Stuck during installation of Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck during installation of Creators Update: My computer wanted to install the Creators Update so I started the process. It started updating but the computer got stuck. The screen is now mainly black with one stationary white dot at the bottom. I think it's one of the spinning dots but the computer got stuck before the...