Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators 1703 PowerShell issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators 1703 PowerShell issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated it but powershell looks weird...Free Online Screenshot - Capture, Editor, Uploader, etc. anyone knows how to fix it ? sfc /scannow now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x7007, Apr 15, 2017.

1. x7007 Win User

Windows 10 Creators 1703 PowerShell issue

I updated it but powershell looks weird...Free Online Screenshot - Capture, Editor, Uploader, etc.

anyone knows how to fix it ?

sfc /scannow now didn't find any violations .

PowerShell ISE works fine.

ha.... it seems the fonts were messed up .... it was selected on Raster Fonts.

:)

x7007, Apr 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail

Try re-registering the app.

Open Start, type: powershell

Right click PowerShell

Click Run as administrator

Type the following command then hit Enter, exit PowerShell then restart, then try updating through the Store again.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

If the problem persists, I recommend performing a repair upgrade.

Download the Windows 10 1703 ISO:

http://windowsiso.net/windows-10-iso/windows-10...

then

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators 1703 PowerShell issue

1. Windows 10 Creators 1703 PowerShell issue - Similar Threads - Creators 1703 PowerShell

2. Creator update 1703 downloads and installs, but then ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creator update 1703 downloads and installs, but then ...: I have been trying for days now to update from 1607 (OS 14393.1358) to 1703. I've used Update Assistant and Media Creation Tool; the necessary files are downloaded and installed (which seems to take forever), but immediately upon rebooting, the computer reverts back to 1607....
  3. My Results Creators Update 1703

My Results Creators Update 1703: Hi all; 070917- 4.33pm-est My updated as noted from Windows version is 10.0.14393 build 14393 aka 1607 to Creators Update 1703 produced the following results. This is the first time an update with the same version number to just a new build has forced me to roll back...
  4. Creator update 1703 prevent from installing

Creator update 1703 prevent from installing: I do not want Creator update to install. Six months ago it tried to install and got to 23% stopped then an error appeared. The error msg stated ( no installed operating system) I tried several options to restore, I ended up re-installing Win 10 Pro. The same thing happened a...
  5. Will RSAT 1.2 work with Windows 10 1703 Creators Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will RSAT 1.2 work with Windows 10 1703 Creators Update?: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro Anniversary (1607) with Microsoft RSAT (Remote Server Administrative Tools) 1.2 which was a special "newer" version of these tools I needed when I upgraded from Windows 10 1511. I have the Windows 10 upgrade program and while it was...
  6. DISM problem , on windows 10 creators update , ver.1703

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM problem , on windows 10 creators update , ver.1703: Hi , two days ago ( 2/5/2017) upgraded my windows 10 system from ver.1607 to ver.1703 , so called Creators update and immediately ran sfc /scannow ( no integrity violation ), DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth ( component store repairable ) and DISM /Online...
  7. Unable to update to Creator Update 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to Creator Update 1703: Hello, I have just downloaded the update assistant to update to Windows 10 Creator Update 1703. The assistant warns me that my Windows 10 version is outdated (14393) and that I need to install the 15063. The download starts up regularly and the installation starts also...
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update and PowerShell DSC issue found

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and PowerShell DSC issue found: For those of you who are using or planning to update the Windows 10 Creators Update, we want to make you aware of some issues that we have discovered in DSC. The following scenario is an issue in this release: In PowerShell ISE, Visual Studio code or on the command line,...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer: So yesterday, I finally bit the bullet and decided to let my PC do the Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update. After about 8 hours, I finally went to bed and let it keep running. Well sometime during the night it finally finished. Logged in this morning only to see that all...
  10. disable auto arrange in Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703

in Windows 10 Support
    disable auto arrange in Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703: I am also also using latest Classic Shell..... I have tried all reg edits etc listed on this forum and all they do is enable "auto arrange" to show so I can ck or unck it but uncked it will not allow me to even move folders or icons which are inside another folder. Work...