Windows 10: Windows 10 creators and HDR?

Discus and support Windows 10 creators and HDR? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Do I use Windows 10 HDR color setting or should I use RGB Full in Nvidia control panel, which one is better? Using Windows HDR setting the image is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by shadow85, Apr 30, 2017.

1. shadow85 Win User

Windows 10 creators and HDR?

Do I use Windows 10 HDR color setting or should I use RGB Full in Nvidia control panel, which one is better?

Using Windows HDR setting the image is very DIMM.
    When I use the Nvidia RGB Full via the CP the image is BRIGHT and seems normal like before the Creators update.

:)

shadow85, Apr 30, 2017
  2. lintekPC Win User
    lintekPC, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Ztruker Win User

Sounds like you answered your own question *Smile Go with what works best for you.

I know what RGB is but no idea what HDR is. From what I find doing searches HDR is meant mainly for gamers. Maybe that is where it would be useful for you.

Ztruker, Apr 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 creators and HDR? - Similar Threads - creators HDR

2. When install the Lenovo Xiaotian or Creator zone AI package , the recovery drive can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When install the Lenovo Xiaotian or Creator zone AI package , the recovery drive can't...: When install the Lenovo Xiaotian or Creator zone AI package ,the recovery drive can't creat with 32GBor 64GB U disk. The then issue happened, the ''Next page'' is show gray. And RecoverDrive required space exceeds 32GB, so is this the normal behavior for this issue?...
  3. When install the Lenovo Xiaotian or Creator zone AI package , the recovery drive can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When install the Lenovo Xiaotian or Creator zone AI package , the recovery drive can't...: When install the Lenovo Xiaotian or Creator zone AI package ,the recovery drive can't creat with 32GBor 64GB U disk. The then issue happened, the ''Next page'' is show gray. And RecoverDrive required space exceeds 32GB, so is this the normal behavior for this issue?...
  4. Problem with Bing image creator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  5. Problem with Bing image creator

Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  6. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  7. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  8. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  9. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  10. Recovery Media Creator has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Media Creator has stopped working: I called Dell. They told me that Microsoft will be able to resolve the issue. The computer is mine. I paid for it. Therefore, I also paid for Windows 10. I don't understand why it seems impossible to log out of the work or school account that prevents me from speaking to an...