Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Edition privacy settings message does not display

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Edition privacy settings message does not display in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Until earlier today, there was a message in Action Centre on my Windows 10 PC concerning the need to reset privacy settings before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr Morgan, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Mr Morgan Win User

Windows 10 Creators Edition privacy settings message does not display

Hello

Until earlier today, there was a message in Action Centre on my Windows 10 PC concerning the need to reset privacy settings before the Creators Update can install. Well this message no longer appears even with a re-boot.

Does anyone know if this message can be restored?

Windows 10 Creators Edition privacy settings message does not display [​IMG]

Once clicked, the message would display the following prompt:

Thanks

:)

Mr Morgan, Jun 14, 2017

2. Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Hi Icy-Wyvern,

The Creators Update privacy settings prepares your PC for receiving the Creators Update, after it's installed, a task will start running frequently in the background to display a settings window, this window should appear and ask you to check some privacy
    settings, this is an important step before the Creators Update is received, I'm starting to believe this message is not really an error, it could happen because that settings window I was talking about is not ready to appear for you yet, you can check this

link
    to know more.

Still insisting on getting rid of that error, look for a program called Windows 10 Update and Privacy settings in Programs and Features under Control Panel and uninstall it, I really don't recommend doing so because it might prevent you from getting the
    Creators Update.

Ilyes Kraïem, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings Disappeared after postponing it.

Hello,

I have a problem with Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings that does not showing up anymore. I have been informed for Creators Update Privacy Settings but I postponed it. Since then I didn't receive any Privacy Settings. I guess without it I can not
    continue for the

Creators Update.

Thank you

AlexGrammatikopoulos, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Edition privacy settings message does not display

1. Windows 10 Creators Edition privacy settings message does not display - Similar Threads - Creators Edition privacy

2. Windows 10 privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 privacy settings: I have 5 Windows 10 Home laptops for my homeschooled kids. I have activity reporting enabled so I can keep and eye on what they're doing. Is there a way I can keep them from accessing the privacy settings to turn activity reporting off? My oldest is smart enough to figure...
  3. Can't edit mic privacy settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't edit mic privacy settings.: Needed to record some audio today. It was not recording so i went to my privacy settings and to try see if it was turned off for that device. however i am unable to edit my microphone privacy settings as all of the buttons and switches are greyed out and can not be interacted...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."...
  5. Windows creator edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows creator edition: I keep getting a blue screen it just has a arrow and a power symbol and press he arrow press the arrow and it just reboots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-creator-edition/b21a1c5b-4b61-4e48-9063-5abd1143e79e
  6. How to get to Privacy Settings for Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get to Privacy Settings for Creators Update: I've been getting the Notification for Privacy Settings for Creators Update for a while now in the Action Center on one of my PCs. And I've been clicking on "Remind Me Later" for a while now. Today I wanted to get that PC updated to CU, but the notification is no longer in...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214): Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings for x64-based Systems (KB4013214) Just saw this thing got installed. Thoughts? 81599
  8. Updating To Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating To Creator Edition: I just built a new Ryzen system and installed a full version win10 x64. Last night I did a check for updates and it gave me the win10 Creators update. So I went ahead and started it at around 8 PM. I checked at 1 AM and it was installing at 40%. At 8 AM it was at 80%. At 12...
  9. Windows 10 Creator Edition Restart Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creator Edition Restart Problems: I have a Samsung Ultrabook i5 laptop which was working fine prior to upgrading to Windows 10 Creator last week. Instead of upgrading from the prior version, I opted for a complete clean install using Windows 10 Media Installer. I am having a lot of issues with Windows Restart...
  10. Windows Creator Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Creator Pro Edition: I am a little confused about the Creators Edition I have a machine that is running Windows 10 Pro if I install the Creators Edition does it select a Creators Edition Pro or is there such a thing? 83329