Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update advances security & best-in-class IT Tools

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update advances security & best-in-class IT Tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Creators Update will continue to bring new security capabilities to IT administrators to better protect, defend and respond to threats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Creators Update advances security & best-in-class IT Tools

Source: Windows 10 Creators Update advances security and best-in-class modern IT tools - Windows For Your BusinessWindows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2016

2. Turning on Windows 10 defender

Nice work!

FOLLOW-UP...

1. What Definitions versions are currently listed in Defender's Update
    tab?

2. What Definitions last updated date?

3. What happens when you click on the UPDATE button on that tab?

Windows 10 Creators Update advances security & best-in-class IT Tools [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I don't think you need anything else (to worry about). When they're working properly, Windows Defender & Firewall provide excellent protection (working in conjunction with the other security features "built in" to Win10 by default. And Win10's about
    to get even safer! =>
    https://blogs.windows.com/business/2016/12/06/windows-10-creators-update-advances-security-best-class-modern-tools/

The "Creators Update" is the next Feature update for Win10. It'll be offered & installed automatically via Windows Update a few months from now (if all goes well).

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update advances security & best-in-class IT Tools

1. Windows 10 Creators Update advances security & best-in-class IT Tools - Similar Threads - Creators Update advances

2. best third party update tools for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    best third party update tools for windows 10?: the built update feature fails in win 10 144505
  3. best third party update tools for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    best third party update tools for windows 10?: the built update feature fails in win 10 144505
  4. When will Windows 10 update the ISO (Media Creator Tool)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 10 update the ISO (Media Creator Tool)?: I just tried to refresh install of Windows 10 as I do every so often but today for the first time the only option was a fresh install, cant keep apps and settings as I usually do. I guess this is because the Windows 10 ISO on the MS site is the old version of Windows, so this...
  5. Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch

Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch: I sent the following to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ " I cannot complete the mandatory security settings update required for the Creator update. That is because I am visually impaired and operate my computer monitor in portrait setting and Windows 10...
  6. Best Windows Update settings for Creators Update?

Best Windows Update settings for Creators Update?: I just finished upgrading to the Creators Update, and would like to know the best Windows Update settings. I don't want any unexpected restarts, and I would like the option of being asked before installing each update, so I can properly prepare, rather than risk Windows...
  7. Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties: OK, now with Creators Update becoming available, has anyone figured out how to get to the advanced display settings? 81293
  8. Advanced sizing of text ... gone with Creators Update ?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced sizing of text ... gone with Creators Update ?!: Does anybody know where "advanced sizing of text and other items" from display settings is gone ? I cannot find it anywhere and I need Windows to have bigger fonts (and I don't want to scale everything, just the size of the text). If it's completely gone with Creators Update,...
  9. What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10: What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10 ever?Quality. Our dedicated focus on customer obsession – listening and responding to user and partner feedback – are key to the quality improvements in Windows 10. The top areas we consistently hear about...
  10. Updating your tooling for Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Updating your tooling for Windows 10 Creators Update: We’re extremely excited today that the Windows 10 Creators Update, build 15063, has been released. Kevin Gallo went into detail about some of the new features and APIs in Creators Update for developers. I’ll go into the details of getting your system updated and configured so...