Windows 10: Windows 10 Creators Update crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Creators Update crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all Just had a freeze of my windows 10 when I was out of the room. I was streaming a radio station and left Cent (Chrome clone) browser open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by banger, May 13, 2017.

1. banger Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update crash

Hi all

Just had a freeze of my windows 10 when I was out of the room. I was streaming a radio station and left Cent (Chrome clone) browser open and when I came back to the PC the sound was glitching, like repeating a sound very quickly and mouse and keyboard had frozen.

Nothing in Event log other than unexpected loss of power - kernel event. I had to press the hard reset button as nothing was responding.

Have updated the sound drivers on my 64 bit Windows 10 Pro with the latest from Realtek. I had a feeling the screen saver was about to kick in could it be a graphics problem?

Any suggestions welcome. Sorry no dump files as it froze.

:)

banger, May 13, 2017

2. Windows 10 creators causing problems with 2 of my computers

My PC was updated to Windows 10 creators, Chrome no longer works right (crashes)

My HP laptop updated to windows 10 creators messed up many things, no sound or microphone, now runs very slow, chrome crashes.

I restored windows to previous version windows 10 - all problems stopped and all is working.

This is ridiculous, why has Microsoft not fixed these problems? If you search the internet about creators problems, seems like everyone is having problems that had their windows updated to creators edition.

How do I keep windows from automaticly updating to creators edition? I have the home versions.

Very unhappy!!

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC]

MichaelBoronowsky, May 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Remote Desktop Crashes

After the Fall Creators Update on Windows 10/64 bit, Remote Desktop Connection crashes every time I connect to another PC running Windows 10 64 bit. The connection goes through. But, invariably, within 30 seconds
    the Remote Desktop Connection app crashes. Both systems are on Windows 10 Pro Fall Creators Update. Something didn't get tested before the update was rolled out. Any workarounds or solutions?

JitenVaghela, May 13, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Creators Update crash

Caledon Ken, May 15, 2017
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    Not sure where "Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10" comes in for this issue but the OP might check the browser running the radio station isn't an issue. Might also check the station itself isn't an issue and that the browser has the appropriate plugins installed.

Which leads to this question.... is this the only time you've seen this issue - browser/radio station?

sygnus21, May 15, 2017
  6. banger Win User
    The browser isn't streaming the radio station, using the Tune In App from Windows store. Have only seen this once but my suspicions are Graphics driver by Nvidia. I am using the Creators Update graphics driver but last time I used the driver verifier I couldn't boot and had great difficulty turning verifier off. I will give the verifier some thought, thanks.

banger, May 16, 2017
  7. sygnus21 Win User
    I personally have never used driver verifier in any installation of Windows and trust me, I've installed my fair share of drivers. Even older ones. And I'm definitely not sure why you'd ever need if for NVidia drivers unless you were using some REALLY old (years old) drivers.

Anyway do what makes you comfortable.

Peace *Cool

sygnus21, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Creators Update crash

1. Windows 10 Creators Update crash - Similar Threads - Creators Update crash

2. installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing the Windows 10 Creators Update: The Discussion …. Text may not appear in the Windows interface on some devices after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update...
  3. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  4. omnipage pro 18 and windows 10 creators update: crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    omnipage pro 18 and windows 10 creators update: crash: omnipage pro 18 crashes before opening. using a windows 7 environment it opens 1 time out of 3 with the other attempts crashing. anyone else with this problem? thank you in advance. 89568
  5. Windows 10 Creators Update Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Creators Update Crashing Frequently: Please help! I updated to the Windows 10 Creators Update about three weeks ago and it has destroyed my computer's reliability. I am getting crashes daily, sometimes twice daily, and I don't know why. The crashes always happen while I've stepped away from the computer - I've...
  6. Expression Web 4 crashes with Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expression Web 4 crashes with Windows 10 Creators Update: Expression Web 4 has worked great with Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) through the 1607 version. When I upgraded to version 1703, most of Expression Web 4 still works, but when I try to add a hyperlink and click on the browse within the add link window, EW4 crashes. I can copy and...
  7. Windows 10 creators update constant crashing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 creators update constant crashing: This pc has run smoothly for quite a while now, until the creators update. now, it crashes every day. I was getting windows out of memory crashes, but i installed the latest drivers for chipset, both lan, bluetooth, vga, and audio. I even rolled back my gpu driver to 372....
  8. Windows 10 creator update

Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...