Windows 10: Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound

Discus and support Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using an Intel DZ68DB motherboard with an i7-2600K CPU. I had been using Windows 10 Version 1511 with my system running stable and with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Testing123, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound

I am using an Intel DZ68DB motherboard with an i7-2600K CPU.

I had been using Windows 10 Version 1511 with my system running stable and with no issues.
    Microsoft just ‘sent’ me the Creator’s Update, which is Windows 10 Version 1703. Now, my computer will no longer play videos or sounds of any kind. As you would image, I am not pleased. You’d think MS could run a check to see if the system is compatible with the OS version they’re pushing. Anyway...

Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery -> Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.
    Tried 3 times, did not work.

MS support has been no help.

I’d rather not go back to Windows 7. I’ve never run Windows 8 or 8.1.
    Any ideas on how to get back to Windows 10 version 1511 or ‘turn on’ video and sound on my (currently misnamed) Creator’s Update system?

Thanks for any assistance.

:)

Testing123, Jul 4, 2017
  2. ...No... Win User

Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Jul 4, 2017
  3. GaniMuca Win User
    fix

my sound play faster than video after windows creator update

GaniMuca, Jul 4, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound

This tutorial will set you on the path to setting a default program to play your videos -
    Choose Default Apps in Windows 10

As for your sound, it's likely that the driver has been updated, especially if it's Realtek HD audio. Open Device Manager (Win+X) then look at the Sound and Audio drivers. R-click and let Windows find and update. If this fails, r-click the sound icon in taskbar and ensure that your playback devices are detected and one is checked as default device. Good Luck.

mrgeek, Jul 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound

1. Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound - Similar Threads - Creator’s Update –

2. Windows 10 Update Broke Videos and Sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Broke Videos and Sound: I just installed the Windows 10 Version 20H2 feature update, along with two associated quality updates, a driver update "Intel net 22.10.07", and a security definition update. And now videos and sound don't work. I'm not seeing any audio or video drivers available to be...
  3. regular recurring buzzing sound after windows 10 update to creators update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regular recurring buzzing sound after windows 10 update to creators update: I have a Dell E6400 which ran very well on win 10 until windows update (to creators update) forced me to update. Since then I have a regular buzzing sound that keeps on popping every 10 seconds. Before the update, I checked that my IDT High Definition CODEC driver was version...
  4. Features Windows 10 video Creator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Features Windows 10 video Creator: Hello, I just try Video Creator on W10. It should be marvelious by its simplicity and rapidity but for me to replace my original soft it should perform : The possibility to select more that one picture in the scenarimage to affect them by modifications like "time or...
  5. Fall Creator's Update and Sound

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creator's Update and Sound: I finally got the 1709 Fall Creator's Update on my Dell Optiplex 330. At first, I thought it was flawless, but then realized that my "Line In" sound wasn't working, which I use on a regular basis, even though no errors were being shown in Device Manager. Not wanting to...
  6. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  7. Sound delay Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound delay Windows 10 Creators Update: I have a brand new Dell XPS-13 ultraportable with Windows 10 Creators Update. There is a sound delay of 1-2 seconds. To see how this works go to Control Panel>Sound>Sound properties>Asterisk>test When "Test" is clicked the sound should be instantaneous but on my laptop...
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update video issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update video issue: Hi I was notified by Windows Update that my system was ready to be upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. I always prefer to do clean installs, so I use the media creation tool and cleanly installed Windows 10 Creators Update. I have my monitor set to turn off after a...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update: Today, we’re showing you how you can fully immerse yourself in 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update. With the Creators Update, the Movies & TV app* expands your viewing horizon from 2D video to 360° video. You can explore new immersive 360° video content from...