Windows 10: Windows 10 - "Critical Process Died" BSoD Minutes After Startup (Acer Predator Helios 300...

Discus and support Windows 10 - "Critical Process Died" BSoD Minutes After Startup (Acer Predator Helios 300... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Laptop specifications include a 144Hz 1080p display, an Intel i7 9750H CPU, a GTX 1660Ti GPU + Intel HD 630 iGPU, 16GB RAM, and a Kingston 256GB NVMe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dyllon Stejakoski, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - "Critical Process Died" BSoD Minutes After Startup (Acer Predator Helios 300...

Laptop specifications include a 144Hz 1080p display, an Intel i7 9750H CPU, a GTX 1660Ti GPU + Intel HD 630 iGPU, 16GB RAM, and a Kingston 256GB NVMe SSD. The Windows version is Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.

After purchasing this laptop about a week ago, everything has been fine up until a few days ago; the laptop was first blue-screening effectively at random (In the “Critical Process Died” and “DPC Watchdog Violation” flavors), and is now consistently blue-screening (Only in the “Critical Process Died” flavor) just a few minutes after startup, even when idling on the log-in page. When actually using it, the used program and all other programs freeze up, and the mouse freezes up about a minute later before the entire system blue-screens. Opening up Task Manager shows the Disk Usage spiking to 100% for a maintained duration before the crash, despite no activity actually being present.

I do not have any crash reports, as the error dumps never go beyond 0%.

I have tried all of the conventional methods to fix the problem, including the chkdsk and scannow commands in the Command Prompt to fix the hard drive. I have even tried re-installing Windows, but the blue-screens still remained. The only temporary fix that I did come across was disabling the integrated GPU, leaving the main display running on the Basic Display Adapter. This gets rid of the near-startup blue-screen, but leaves the main display running at 64Hz instead of its branded 144Hz capability.

I have tried everything that I could possibly think of. Please help me out.

:)

Dyllon Stejakoski, Jul 24, 2019
  2. JPhuditsh Win User

Acer Predator Helios 300 cannot update Win10 1803

Dear Sir,

Please help me.

I use Acer Predator Helios 300 with Win 10 but i cannot install 1803.

The popup show "your hardware is not supported of this version of Windows 10."

How to solve this problem.

Thank you,

JPhuditsh, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Qual Windows 10 Pro instalar no Acer Predator Helios 300?

Vi no fórum daqui da Microsoft problemas com a instalação da build no modelo Acer, conforme o link " Acer Predator Helios 300 cannot update Win10 1803 " por isso resolvi
    perguntar aqui no fórum antes.

Bom, consegui esclarecer a dúvida muito obrigado pelo seu retorno e atendimento Dio Xavier, obrigado e um bom turno de expediente para vc e também para todos de sua equipe.

Atenciosamente,

Edinaldo Dias.

Eddie Naro, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - "Critical Process Died" BSoD Minutes After Startup (Acer Predator Helios 300...

there is a brightness problem in my laptop ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300... brightness is full it in not decreasing can u tell me how to fix these problem

there is a brightness problem in my laptop ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300... brightness is full it in not decreasing can u tell me how to fix these problem

syedhayathbasha, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - "Critical Process Died" BSoD Minutes After Startup (Acer Predator Helios 300...

1. Windows 10 - "Critical Process Died" BSoD Minutes After Startup (Acer Predator Helios 300... - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300: My first post a month ago was -- I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the update - 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and...
  3. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300: My first post a month ago was -- I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the update - 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and...
  4. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

6. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  7. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  8. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device: Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no...
  10. Qual Windows 10 Pro instalar no Acer Predator Helios 300?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qual Windows 10 Pro instalar no Acer Predator Helios 300?: Olá, boa tarde, comprei um notebook Acer Predator Helios 300, porém o mesmo vem com o Windows10 Home Single Language, gostaria de saber, qual o melhor procedimento para fazer e/ou instalação para o sistema Windows 10 Pro? e, caso instale a versão Pro, há uma perda de...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. critical process died helios 300

2. critical process died helios300

3. helios 300 windows updates