Windows 10: Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help

Discus and support Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, I'm receiving frequently the BSOD with CRITICA_PROCESS_DIED and I'm not able to understand what is the problem.I'm using BlueScreenView... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcoB1CI, May 16, 2021.

1. MarcoB1CI Win User

Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help

Good morning, I'm receiving frequently the BSOD with CRITICA_PROCESS_DIED and I'm not able to understand what is the problem.I'm using BlueScreenView to trace logs and I see that the problem is always "ntoskrnl.exe".I've performed a clean install, I've updated all drivers and I've also installed latest windows updates.May I ask for help?I've zipped all dumps that I got and uploaded on Google Drive.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z871su_-Y9zmcc71vuxtiVty-UuBLC8T/view?usp=sharingThank you very much.Marco

:)

MarcoB1CI, May 16, 2021

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 16, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help

1. Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED help

2. Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died: Hello I have a new laptop Asus vivobook pro15 with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd i got a blue screen error several times from last 7 days but it goes off and i was able to perform my tasks on daily basis for a week and suddenly from yesterday my laptop is stuck on BSOD with Error...
  3. Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve BSOD Error code: Critical_Process_Died: Hello I have a new laptop Asus vivobook pro15 with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd i got a blue screen error several times from last 7 days but it goes off and i was able to perform my tasks on daily basis for a week and suddenly from yesterday my laptop is stuck on BSOD with Error...
  4. Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help: After going through some other problems in my computer, I have encountered the blue screen of death with error message "Critical_Process_Died".This error usually happens 3-4 Times everyday. Before it happens both of my computer's monitors start glitching they go black and all...
  5. Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help

Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help: After going through some other problems in my computer, I have encountered the blue screen of death with error message "Critical_Process_Died".This error usually happens 3-4 Times everyday. Before it happens both of my computer's monitors start glitching they go black and all...
  6. Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?: Hello, Microsoft Community!I'm having trouble after a drive died recently; I had to reinstall windows on a backup hard drive, and for some reason it blue screened during the windows install process. Thankfully I was able to pickup where I left off, but it's been a frustrating...
  7. Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?: Hello, Microsoft Community!I'm having trouble after a drive died recently; I had to reinstall windows on a backup hard drive, and for some reason it blue screened during the windows install process. Thankfully I was able to pickup where I left off, but it's been a frustrating...
  8. Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?

9. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  10. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...