Windows 10: Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

Discus and support Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a AntiVirus scan yesterday, where i think a Windows file got removed, can I not start my PC and always get a BlueScreen withCritical Process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheReal4TheWin, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

After a AntiVirus scan yesterday, where i think a Windows file got removed, can I not start my PC and always get a BlueScreen withCritical Process Died. How can I fix this problem?

PS I have an USB stick with Windows 10 if this helps

I dont want to reset my PC because of the data lose, only if there is really no other option

:)

TheReal4TheWin, Jun 12, 2020

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

1. Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died - Similar Threads - Critical_Process_Died

2. Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical_Process_Died: My PC constantly bluescreens when I load up a game. Sometimes the crash happens straight away, other times it can happen 5 mins into the game. The bluescreeen error code is Critical_Process_Died. In the windows event viewer the error code is Dump file creation failed due to...
  3. Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical_Process_Died: My PC constantly bluescreens when I load up a game. Sometimes the crash happens straight away, other times it can happen 5 mins into the game. The bluescreeen error code is Critical_Process_Died. In the windows event viewer the error code is Dump file creation failed due to...
  4. Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died: I use my laptop to stream PCVR on my Meta Quest 3 and at some point everything was running perfectly. I did end up changing some settings on my laptop that seemed to give me issues with my wifi so I decided to do a restore on my laptop restoring my old Windows from not to...
  5. Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died

Windows Stop Code Critical_Process_Died: I use my laptop to stream PCVR on my Meta Quest 3 and at some point everything was running perfectly. I did end up changing some settings on my laptop that seemed to give me issues with my wifi so I decided to do a restore on my laptop restoring my old Windows from not to...
  6. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So whenever I run a game my PC crashes with one of the following BSODs:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED happened 3-4 timesKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happened only onceUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION happened the mostGames I tried are:Rocket LeagueMinecraftRobloxThings I tried to fix it:Ran...
  7. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: So whenever I run a game my PC crashes with one of the following BSODs:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED happened 3-4 timesKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happened only onceUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION happened the mostGames I tried are:Rocket LeagueMinecraftRobloxThings I tried to fix it:Ran...
  8. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe with error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game...
  10. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: This Morning I did do a couple of changes to computer that may be related to this BSOD?In Device Manager, I did disable my integrated video card and integrated sound card. I also installed a couple new programs. I installed RivaTuner Statistics Server, GOG Galaxy and the game...