Windows 10: Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Discus and support Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've gotten CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED a few times on my wife's computer. I've tried updating drivers and running windows updates. I've ran the sfc scanner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Marcus, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:47 AM.

1. _Marcus Win User

Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

I've gotten CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED a few times on my wife's computer. I've tried updating drivers and running windows updates. I've ran the sfc scanner and DISM scanner and both said everything was fine. Nothing I have found via googling has proven effective. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcus

Here's a few minidumps that were generated

:)

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

1. Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

2. Windows 10 1909 GSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error upon boot killed my hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 GSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error upon boot killed my hard drive: Is there a way my files can be saved and why did it kill the hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1909-gsod-criticalprocessdied-error/9b7690c8-4e4a-4bde-a5e1-3fe6d03ce614
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD: I booted up my computer to get a bsod for some reason. And it's been at 100% for almost 15 minutes. Any fixes? submitted by /u/NewProcedure5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg51oc/critical_process_died_bsod/
  4. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi, Lately my laptop has been acting up and crashing. I used verifier to check if the issue is related to drivers, and seemingly it is since it crashed as soon as i rebooted. I looked through BlueScreenView and here is what i can see: 062320-6609-01.dmp 23/06/2020 23:01:41...
  5. Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical_Process_Died: Hey guys trying to pinpoint and error Ive been having. If its a hardware error Im going to brick this whole PC and ship it back to Newegg (nothing but broken parts from them for two weeks now) Was playing NMS when all of a sudden the screen became broken and everything just...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: ntoskrnl.exe & msvcrt.sys

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: ntoskrnl.exe & msvcrt.sys: Hello everyone, Please help me to solve the issue. My PC is having a blue screen issue starting from the beginning of May. Firstly, it was appearing once in 2-3 days, now +/- every hour. I've reinstalled Windows 10 from the recovery settings and run antivirus programs, no...
  7. Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: Today I boot up my PC and everything goes fine for a few hours. All of a sudden, my pc freezes, and enters BSOD. I have tried to factory reset, use command prompt, system restore, uninstall updates. Im getting a mix of two errors, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and...
  8. Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died: After a AntiVirus scan yesterday, where i think a Windows file got removed, can I not start my PC and always get a BlueScreen withCritical Process Died. How can I fix this problem? PS I have an USB stick with Windows 10 if this helps I dont want to reset my PC because of...
  9. Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died: After a AntiVirus scan yesterday, where i think a Windows file got removed, can I not start my PC and always get a BlueScreen withCritical Process Died. How can I fix this problem? PS I have an USB stick with Windows 10 if this helps I dont want to reset my PC because of...
  10. Stopcode Critical_Process_Died

Stopcode Critical_Process_Died: Ever since my pc did an update, I cant start up my pc, I've tried every trouble shoot option, and none of them work. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-criticalprocessdied/e9947bde-6d55-40e0-b335-2291cc6efe64