Windows 10: Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

Discus and support Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alright, so for the past few weeks, I've been having this problem on Windows 10 where I would Blue Screen, and the only Error Code is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by urssa123, Jul 24, 2018.

1. urssa123 Win User

Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

Alright, so for the past few weeks, I've been having this problem on Windows 10 where I would Blue Screen, and the only Error Code is CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED. It's been going on for some time, and I'm kind of tired of it. So, I went through the trouble shooting process and I've found out the only fix for my problem is to system restore. But I hate having to do it every time I boot up my PC. I've tried everything, watched many YouTube videos, read many forums, and tried many things, like re-installing windows, but nothing is working, and I need help. It's currently working right now, but I just want a fix for this and something that will stop this for the future. Thanks and Have a good day.

:)

urssa123, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

2. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: my computer recently has not been letting me in everytime I turn it on it goes to this blue screen and says “CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED” I do not know how to fix this. please help!...
  3. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: my computer recently has not been letting me in everytime I turn it on it goes to this blue screen and says “CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED” I do not know how to fix this. please help!...
  4. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED BSOD in Windows 10

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED BSOD in Windows 10: My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 320 with Intel i3 6006u processor, 8 GB of RAM, and 512 GB of SSD running Windows 10 Pro 20H2.Last night, when I was listening to music, my laptop's wallpaper suddenly turned to black. I figured it might just need a restart so I closed the music...
  6. BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer

BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer: Pretty mad right about now. Spent a few days trying to fix my pc and cannot get anywhere. Absolutely sick of windows, I'm primarily a Mac user and never have any issues. I've been through 3 different windows installs in the past few years because window cant keep their...
  7. BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer

BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer: Pretty mad right about now. Spent a few days trying to fix my pc and cannot get anywhere. Absolutely sick of windows, I'm primarily a Mac user and never have any issues. I've been through 3 different windows installs in the past few years because window cant keep their...
  8. Blue Screen Error Critical_Service_Failed

Blue Screen Error Critical_Service_Failed: My lenovo legion y520 laptop has been in a loop of blue screen error CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED . i have tried every solution, for example startup repair, going in to safe mode even reseting and everything failed. The only thing i didn't use is a flashdrive with windows os, but...
  9. How To Fix 0xc00021a and CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED at the same time ?

How To Fix 0xc00021a and CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED at the same time ?: So i have a problem with my pc. When i opened 3 app which is chrome, zoom, and spotify, my pc just not responding and a made a force shut down. When i turn it on, the pc went blue screen with CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED error notification. I already try to fix that error through...
  10. BSoD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: Hi! So I just wiped my PC of all viruses, traces and everything of that and when I went to install the NET. Framework update the PC refused to start Windows 10. As in I keep getting BSoD after BSoD. It has a stop code that says: CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILURE. I have done these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 critical service failed

2. window 10 critical service faile