Windows 10: Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?

Discus and support Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I built a new PC recently (Ryzen 3700X, ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus Wi-Fi motherboard) and have been getting BSOD crashes randomly with the stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tksci, Sep 26, 2019.

1. tksci Win User

Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?

Hi,

I built a new PC recently (Ryzen 3700X, ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus Wi-Fi motherboard) and have been getting BSOD crashes randomly with the stop code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Checking event viewer doesn't tell me any information, and after running a memtest (8 passes overnight) earlier this week I still did not see anything. Here is a link to my minidump files + system info. Any help would be appreciated.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asih96Isg3qMghLoJKd6GbDnswE1?e=esKwql

-t

:)

tksci, Sep 26, 2019

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Sep 26, 2019
  4. FabWei Win User

Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it?

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

Hi,

I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this)

My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys.

The only DMP file in the minidump directory is:

060419-13062-01.zip

Help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Fabian Weiss

FabWei, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps happening, how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD keeps

2. Fix CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION Blue Screen is caused when the kernel detects critical kernel code or data corruption. It has been noted that the BSOD appears when using the computer or during the booting process. In this post, we are going to talk about this Blue...
  3. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  4. I Keep Getting CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

I Keep Getting CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: DESKTOP-I4VJ7M3-Sun_04_01_2018_190850_89.zip For a few months I've been getting occasional BSODs with this same error. I feel like it's gotten more frequent lately though. I should have probably gotten help with this a long time ago. The circumstances vary. The latest one...
  5. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  6. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip Photo below of the bsod [img] 106478
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  9. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703
  10. Windows 10- BSOD- CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Windows 10- BSOD- CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I am having BSOD every 40 minutes or so on Windows 10. But there seems to be no BSOD when I switch to another microsoft account. 44467