Windows 10: Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Discus and support Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I haveban alienware 17 r5 laptop CPU: i7 8hth gen GPU: Gtx 1070 I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 pro Everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliverBonayog, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Hello

I haveban alienware 17 r5 laptop

CPU: i7 8hth gen

GPU: Gtx 1070

I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 pro

Everything is good, except when I try to copy paste, it more often than not wont do it. Instead when i try to paste something I get this text instead pasted, that shows a path to a .dmp file:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-09-1

And when I look at this location, windows has made a .dmp file each time i tried ctr+v.

I have tried to google this problem, where some suggested to look in the device manager under keyboards. And if there where multiple devices I should first try uninstall all but one, and see if that worked. If not, then uninstall them all, restart at see.

I have also tried malwarebytes and aviraantivirus scans but nothing was detected

:)

OliverBonayog, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Kasper RW Win User

Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Hello

I have just bought and assembled a brand new PC with following main components:

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F

CPU: i7 8700K

GPU: Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1080 Ti

I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 Pro

Everything is good, except when I try to copy paste, it more often than not wont do it. Instead when i try to paste something I get this text instead pasted, that shows a path to a .dmp file:

C:\Users\Kasper\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-08-27--17-16-05_.dmp

And when I look at this location, windows has made a .dmp file each time i tried ctr+v.

I have tried to google this problem, where some suggested to look in the device manager under keyboards. And if there where multiple devices I should first try uninstall all but one, and see if that worked. If not, then uninstall them all, restart at see.

I have 3x "HID Keyboard Device" listed under the Keyboards for some reason, tried both of these option, but the problem persist, and every time I restart, all 3 of these devices are back in the device manager. Also tried using other USB ports without luck,
    and tried right clicking and hit update driver, which resulted in no driver found.

I have a Steelseries G6 v2 keyboard, which doesn't have a driver, and is plug and play (the keyboard is not new, had this with previous computer with Windows 7 without any problems).

I would link the .dmp file here if i could, but it seems that there a no options to attach file to this post.

Running out of ideas, anyone who might know how to solve this problem?

Thank you

-Kasper

Kasper RW, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Mark Isi Win User

Hi Kasper,

Just to verify, have you tried to check if the disable option from the HID drivers are available? If so, try to disable it and see if it helps. I would also like to suggest to start your PC in
    Safe Mode as a secondary option. This will help us determine if it is indeed the drivers are the ones causing the issue. Learn more about Safe Mode
    here.

Another test that we can try is to see if it is the keyboard command Ctrl + C or Ctrl + V are the ones that's causing the issue. Open Notepad, type something, copy with highlighting the text and paste with Ctrl + V, to see if the issue persists. Do the alternate
    thing by copying using Ctrl + C, and pasting by right clicking. Try these isolation steps as many times as you can to check for consistencies and report back to us with the results.

Lastly, try using your PnP keyboard to another working PC and see if the issue persists. If possible, try other PnP device to your PC, so we could isolate if it is a possible hardware issue. I know you mentioned that you never had this issue on your old
    PC, but if it would not be an issue to do so, please try it out so we can test.

Reply to this post so we get notified and get back to you as soon as possible.

Mark Isi, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Very Very Low CTR

Hello friends,

I am currently running a website iLyke (http://www.ilyke.net), I get about 2-3k Hits a day, and on lucky days Hits are around 10k-15k, The problem I am having is, that my Google AdSense CTR is very very low (0.07% average for this month *Bang Head :banghead: ). So my earnings are very low. *Cry :cry:

I've placed the ads according to what Google suggests.

Please guide me how can I improve my CTR and improve the earnings. *Smile Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly :)

Thank You.

smartali89, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly - Similar Threads - ctr+c ctr+v working

2. Ctr ^F5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctr ^F5 stopped working: I use ^F5 to refresh page , now it stopped working and gives me speech recognition setting instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctr-f5-stopped-working/7a5e8035-2b70-44ef-9698-e577c07d6c7f
  3. Ctr ^F5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctr ^F5 stopped working: I use ^F5 to refresh page , now it stopped working and gives me speech recognition setting instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctr-f5-stopped-working/7a5e8035-2b70-44ef-9698-e577c07d6c7f
  4. Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V: Hello there,I was very excited about using Windows 11 and to start deploying it on the work computers at the college where I serve as an IT Coordinator. However, I have encountered a rather bothersome issue that has been prevalent across all the Windows 11 computers I've set...
  5. Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Copy and Paste Ctr C and Ctr V: Hello there,I was very excited about using Windows 11 and to start deploying it on the work computers at the college where I serve as an IT Coordinator. However, I have encountered a rather bothersome issue that has been prevalent across all the Windows 11 computers I've set...
  6. CTR Antivirus Protection Software & HTML

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CTR Antivirus Protection Software & HTML: Hello, I have a Windows Surface Pro 7. In my management class we have an assignment to create our own website from scratch using Notepad or Notepad++. To do this our instructor first provided us with detailed instructions, including pictures, on how to set up a "www" file...
  7. HP Solution ctr Icon/software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Solution ctr Icon/software: When I select the icon for the HP solution ct. it does NOT open the software. How do I repace it? Rick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-solution-ctr-iconsoftware/97ad840c-06c9-4a37-8f4e-e26a21d366da
  8. Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...: Windows 10 all updates installed 4770K Asus 7970 top 3 GB 16GB ddr 3 SSD Evo 250gb for windows and a few games with around 90GB free space HDD 1TB A few times recently my computer didnt boot into windows.. A few times it booted to black screen with 'ctrl+alt+del restart'.....
  9. Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot problem ctr+alt+del no signal ...: Windows 10 all updates installed 4770K Asus 7970 top 3 GB 16GB ddr 3 SSD Evo 250gb for windows and a few games with around 90GB free space HDD 1TB A few times recently my computer didnt boot into windows.. A few times it booted to black screen with 'ctrl+alt+del restart'.....
  10. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly: Hello I have just bought and assembled a brand new PC with following main components: Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F CPU: i7 8700K GPU: Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1080 Ti I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 Pro Everything is good, except when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctr c ctr v not working

2. ctr v not working

3. \local\temp\product_name_unknown_crashdumpproduct_version_major_unknown-product_version_minor_unknown