Windows 10: windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor

Discus and support windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone been able to find a way to turn this off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jyost18, Apr 7, 2020.

1. jyost18 Win User

windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor

Has anyone been able to find a way to turn this off?

:)

jyost18, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Adam00011 Win User

anyone figure out a solution to this issue on windows 10 yet?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1918427

bubble pops up under the cursor when a modifier key is pressed

Adam00011, Apr 7, 2020
  3. KARASFG12 Win User
    How do I turn off the little CTRL、SHIFT、ALT bubble that pops up ?

Q.1. Does this issue occurs when you use On screen keyboard?

A. I use the physical keyboard,not screen keyboar.

Q.2. Does the issue occur only while using 2d 3d software?

A. No installation of any software on SURFACE PRO 4 (WINDOWS 10),When I press the SHIFT,ALT,CTRL or the Windows key, I get an annoying bubbles。

Q.3. Who is the vendor of software you are using?

A. Autodesk(MAYA,3D MAXS,AUTOCAD、Inventor)、Pixologic(ZBRUSH 4R7、Dassault Systemes S.A.(solidworks)、Adobe(PHOTOSHOP、illustrator)、COREL(CORELDRAW)

Q.4. Is the software comptible with windows 10?

A.If Microsoft had designed this professional software, I would be very hot fun.But please don't make it very difficult to use.

Press the SHIFT,ALT,CTRL or the Windows key, I get an annoying bubbles,this problem start from WINDOWS7 or earlier.

How to disable "Ctrl" or "Alt" or "Shift" tool tip boxes that appear near the cursor while using Wacom tablet pen?

How do I turn off the little CTRL-SHIFT bubble that pops up on Windows 7 around my cursor?

I modified the test passed,No success.

Real problem in the WINDOWS7~10.

Software and hardware are on the Surface PRO 4 of Microsoft.

Microsoft provides Modified method,Please.

THANK YOU.

KARASFG12, Apr 7, 2020
  4. windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor

How do I turn off pen feedback in Windows 10? (pop up, bubble = Ctrl, Alt, Shift)

Hello,

I am wondering if there has been a fix to this issue. I am having the same problem on my Surface Book. The Ctrl, Shift, Alt cursor buttons continue to pop up when using the tablet. I find this extremely frustrating as an artist. Turn Pen Off in gpedit.msc
    does not resolve the issue.

Thank you,

Mike

michaelscrivana, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor - Similar Threads - ctrl alt shift

2. Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working: Version : Windows 10 ProThe problem is I can't use alt + shift to change my input language.I have tried methods like- changing language input hotkey- ctfmon thing- restarting computerand it still doesn't fix my problem.Also my language bar is missing too. I have set it to...
  3. Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working: Version : Windows 10 ProThe problem is I can't use alt + shift to change my input language.I have tried methods like- changing language input hotkey- ctfmon thing- restarting computerand it still doesn't fix my problem.Also my language bar is missing too. I have set it to...
  4. How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...: As the question states, this has started happening today and i cant find a fix! Its really annoying when i am drawing, it happens on EVERY program i use, including if im just on the desktop. Please help, this is a big issue for when i am doing art...
  5. How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...

How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...: As the question states, this has started happening today and i cant find a fix! Its really annoying when i am drawing, it happens on EVERY program i use, including if im just on the desktop. Please help, this is a big issue for when i am doing art...
  6. How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ctrl, Alt, and Shift Key not triggering separately.

Ctrl, Alt, and Shift Key not triggering separately.: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop running Windows 11 all corresponding specs will be dropped after the message here. I have seem to run into an issue with my main functional keys not working correctly. My control, alt, and shift keys when pressed should trigger separately...
  8. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/
  9. Disable ctrl/alt/shift pop-up windows WITHOUT disabling windows ink?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable ctrl/alt/shift pop-up windows WITHOUT disabling windows ink?: Hello! Does anyone know a working way to disable those little pop-up windows that appear near the cursor when you press ctrl/alt/shift? They only appear while using a drawing tablet. They interfere with many apps and make them really glitchy, and it's really slowing down...
  10. Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F: It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is taking over this hotkey. Is there a way to disable this?...